SESAMm (www.sesamm.com) extracts behavioral insights from millions of unstructured text data sources across the public internet in over 100 languages, helping clients distill valuable intelligence on businesses and their customers to make investment decisions and manage risk.
We work with many well-known firms around the world in private equity, investment banking, insurance, and asset management to apply Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence algorithms to track e-reputation, competitive positioning, sentiment analysis, risk and ESG factors.
SESAMm is growing quickly, with over 100 team members around the globe and offices in Paris, New York, London, Metz, Tunis, and Tokyo.
Key technologies: Alternative Data, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Quantitative Analysis.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you dream of joining a growing company, proposing new ideas, and taking part in innovative processes?
At SESAMm, everyone brings their ideas, skills, and creativity. We value collaboration, support and teamwork. We learn every day from the experience of this great team and we constantly take up new challenges. We are proud of the work accomplished and to participate in the success of this great adventure!
The Project Manager – Customer Success Role
Project Managers at SESAMm work with clients who use our products and textual data when evaluating investments and managing risk. PMs gain a thorough understanding of SESAMm’s clients needs, our sales processes and technology, so they can onboard new clients in full autonomy. Their knowledge of our products enables them to train the users and answer technical questions during client follow ups.
The PMs mission starts before the contract is signed by preparing the resources and planning the delivery of SESAMm’s tools. They coordinate the internal SESAMm teams to make sure they reach their targets for client delivery. They keep regularly in touch with the clients and users to follow the budget, technical and non-technical issues, risks and the whole partnership until the client is fully autonomous. They work closely with account managers and coordinate with the Sales team to manage upsells and renewals identified during the project duration.
In this role you will gain a deep understanding of Natural Language Processing and related technologies with the help of an expert team of data scientists. You will also get to work closely with client teams at asset managers, private equity firms and corporates and understand the full decision-making lifecycle.
Finally, you will be joining a team very early in its growth cycle, which means you will have an opportunity to shape the team’s culture. You will also work closely with the product team as our clients voice regarding trending feedback and ideas and thus helping shape future development of the company.
- Prepare, coordinate and lead internal and client meetings : kickoff, follow-up, steering committees
- Organize projects : resources and product availability, internal coordination, roadmap alignment
- Follow up projects : actions, risks, costs
- Train client users and lead client deployment, ensure communication between client and product teams
- Gather feedback, ideas and potential issues for the product teams
- Prepare adequate documentation, data dictionaries, simple python notebooks
- Capitalize and reuse knowledge gained through the projects and and client contact
- Optimize customer satisfaction
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities; communicate and coordinate with Sales team to execute on them
Desired Background and Skills
- Many different educational backgrounds can be successful in this role. A degree in finance, economics, business, or engineering will be especially valuable.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager or a Customer Success with client-facing experience and preferably a technical background
- Strong understanding of project management processes and tools
- Excellent communication and relationship skills: communicate with clients, understand their needs and issues, collaborate with internal teams
- Excellent organizational skills and a methodical mindset
- Ability to coordinate and follow multiple internal and client teams at the same time to deliver multiple products to multiple clients simultaneously
- Technical knowledge to understand SESAMm’s products and the client technical issues and build simple Python notebooks
- Fluent English speaker with good writing skills
Benefits of Working at SESAMm
Flexibility: Team members can work remotely and have the opportunity to work with colleagues around the world.
Work environment: SESAMm is multicultural, with technology, sales, and management teams in the US, France, and Tunisia making important contributions to the company’s growth.
Career development: SESAMm is growing quickly, which means the opportunities for your own growth are continually expanding, and that you can shape the company’s culture and evolution.
Professional evolution: SESAMm values training and knowledge-sharing. We organize internally and externally led training sessions and pay for access to educational platforms.
Transparency: You will be kept apprised of the company’s continuing evolution and performance through monthly “Ask Me Anything” meetings, frequent business/finance updates, and strategy-sharing discussions.
Well-being: Building a good culture is key to building a good business at SESAMm. We focus on being a learning organization that values and supports teamwork, thoughtfulness, and work/life balance.
- Location: Paris, Metz
- Duration: Permanent contract
- Type of contract: Full time
- Start Date: As soon as possible