At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change-makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Our Customer Success team is looking for a Rockstar Intern, or somebody looking for a start in tech to complete a 12-month internship with us here at ServiceNow.
Based out of our UK Staines office, you will be part of the Global Customer Success Organisation, where our purpose is to accelerate platform adoption and improve our customer’s outcomes at scale. We are growing at a pace, and this role will be focused on helping us to meet that challenge. Building a growing business is complex, so the successful candidate will thrive through ambiguity and have a chance to contribute to building our business to meet our long-term visions.
What you get to do in this role :
- Contribute towards the development of a scalable operating model for Customer Success, focused on the Global Guided Organisation.
- Develop, agree, and improve processes for the smooth implementation of Success across our rapidly growing customer base.
- Work with our Business Analyst teams to understand performance and areas for improvement and focus.
- Consistently maintain the accuracy of data in relation to our forecasting, performance, and projects, and as such assist the leadership team to understand where they need to focus their efforts
- Work hand in glove with the CSM teams around the world to socialize proposals and gather feedback to drive programs of work.
- Run specific parts of programs/ projects of work such as Onboarding and enablement for the Customer Success Manager community.
- Own discrete programs of work for both Global Guided and our EMEA Customer Success colleagues.
To be successful in this role you have:
- This role is perfect for someone looking to transition and start a new career in the tech industry, we’re not looking for experience but an understanding how digital platforms work will be a great help.
- Experience in coordinating global training events.
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to respond with excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment – our customers always come first.
- Demonstratable experience creating and/or improving operational processes.
- Detail orientation and advanced organizational skills.
- Data entry and handling skills to a high level of accuracy.
- Fluency in European languages in addition to English is helpful, but not essential.
- Ability to resolve client issues and escalate when appropriate.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills; skilled at using Outlook, experience with learning management systems beneficial.
- The legal right to work in the UK, if you don’t have this we won’t be able to continue with your application.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote, and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in the ability, or are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found on the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.