ServerHub – Customer Success Manager – ServerHub is seeking dedicated and motivated individuals who are looking for a prosperous career in the Cloud Services Industry. We are a small company and we are currently experiencing growth in our industry, we are working hard to make sure this growth is consistent and beneficial to our team. If you have the determination and perseverance to provide outstanding customer service on a steady rhythm, then this opportunity is for you.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to establish customer relationships that foster retention and loyalty.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for making sure that our team members offer high-quality customer service to our customers and give them a high level of satisfaction. We are looking for a passionate professional with an outstanding level of giving superior customer service experience and the ability to transform our customer support team into successful customer care service professionals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build relationships between customers and the support team.
- Conduct intensive training, and coaching and set proper metrics for our customer support team
- Has a high level of experience in handling escalations and knows how to handle difficult clients
- Develops quality assurance strategies, manage and set weekly and monthly team goals and metrics
- Regularly innovates processes, manages support meetings, and works with Team management and team leaders
- Make sure that the customer support team provides high-quality responses and technical support.
- Able to learn each of our products inside-out and build a foundation for our customer success team
- Gains customers and insights and feedback to improve our products as well as drives adaption and retention
- Capable of assisting in developing strategic team initiatives, managing the team to meet quarterly goals, and providing transparent reporting on metrics.
- Assess team processes regularly in order to proactively identify risk factors and new growth opportunities
- Collaborate with other team managers to assist in making data-driven decisions, analyzing, and improving team processes regularly by identifying risk factors and growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in Customer Success Management
- A degree in any Business Management field
- Superior communication skills and active listening skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, applied with a solution-focused attitude
- Patience, compassion, and empathy
- A track record of success in your current Customer Success Manager role
- Knowledge of technologies such as IT networking, internet technologies, web servers
- Has a high sense of accountability and ownership and has things being implemented with qualities