Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 700+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, all Sibers evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: Empower the Customer, Build up Together, Impact First, Humbly Open, and People Company.
The role of our Customer Success team is to make sure that our customers get the best experience and value out of their Sendinblue platform. They manage a large portfolio of Enterprise Customers from the contract signature to its renewal.
Their objectives: Adoption, Satisfaction, Growth, and Retention.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of new and existing clients from onboarding to renewal and drive adoption of Sendinblue.
- Identify development and growth opportunities within the portfolio
- Educate your client by delivering demos and training on Sendinblue’s product
- Participate in the team’s effort to build a global Success framework for Sendinblue and own specific projects within the team
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Care teams on a day-to-day basis to solve your customers’ problem and help them reach their objectives
- Be the voice of the customer to the Product and Marketing teams
- Adopt a data-driven approach in the management of your portfolio
What will contribute to your success:
- you have a Customer-centric focus
- at least 2 years of relevant work experience in CSM or Digital Marketing
- Strong ability to understand, manage and drive customers’ needs and marketing strategy
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in French
- Ability to drive issue resolution and work in collaboration with all departments (sales, product, care, finance, etc.)
- Proactive, autonomous, and efficient
- you are Data-driven and a Team Player
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan – the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers – Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips
- Work’s council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.