The Scanbot SDK team strives to offer renowned brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali the best mobile data capture and extraction software. We are laser-focused on our customers’ needs – and that’s why we need you to join us in our office in the heart of Bonn!
As a (Junior) Customer Success Manager*, you will bear full responsibility for the relationship between Scanbot and your customers. You will be the voice for their inquiries and problems, and the point of contact between our customers and our developers.
In addition to working closely with our engineering/support team, you can expect exciting projects in the areas of Sales, Growth, Marketing & Product – because no one will know the Scanbot SDK and the requirements of our customers better than you do. Your knowledge will help our team to continuously improve the product, create engaging content, and generate cross- and upsell opportunities.
How you will make an impact
- As the first point of contact, you actively support our customers in achieving their desired results.
- You maintain a high level of customer loyalty through proactive communication.
- You identify the specific needs of various industries and thus contribute to product development, marketing, and growth.
- You are responsible for providing technical advice and working closely with our support and development teams on questions regarding our solutions.
- You are responsible for managing annual license renewals.
- You contribute to our product’s further development and expand its use by existing customers through cross-selling and upselling campaigns.
- You work on the continuous optimization and further development of the CSM processes.
Your benefits as a Scanbot SDK team member
We have put a lot of thought into what you should bring to this position.
- First experience as an intern / working student or relevant (mid-level) work experience in Sales, Customer Success, Customer Relationship Management, Support, or (IT) Consulting.
- You are eager to learn and motivated to contribute to the company’s and our customers’ success.
- You are known for your positive attitude and hands-on mentality.
- You speak German at a native level and have excellent English skills.
*At Scanbot, we are all about people. Whether you are suitable for a job is independent of gender, sexuality, age, religion, disability, or origin. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So if you’re excited about Scanbot but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply speculatively. You may be just the right candidate for us.