Sastrify supports Tech, Finance, and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions. In this way, they can focus on what matters while Sastrify saves their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying with the help of a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
You want to work with the most rising stars in the startup scene then join our global remote team with more than 150 Sastronauts from all over the world!
We are looking for a driven Senior Customer Success Manager who is ready to achieve the best results for our clients. You will work directly with and for our clients, onboarding and supporting them throughout the process with the aim to provide the best customer experience. You will have the chance to play a key role in building up long-term relationships with our customers, expanding your business network, and tackling new challenges in the world of software-as-a-service.
What you’ll do as our Senior Customer Success Manager
- Being the main point of contact for your customers, developing and managing long-term relationships with key customers and stakeholders, and acting as a point of escalation
- Supporting the onboarding and training of new customers, managing their own customer accounts, and supporting them in optimizing their SaaS procurement practices
- Developing success plans for your accounts to ensure a well-defined and structured road to ROI and customer satisfaction
- Analyzing your account’s performance metrics and taking a proactive approach to constantly improve them.
- Consulting customers and enabling them to work successfully with our own SaaS platform
- Implementing savings analysis and conducting negotiations in order to achieve the best outcome for our customers
- Facilitating tool selection: supporting your customers to find, select and buy new SaaS tools
- Collaborating closely with our SaaS Procurement Specialists in order to solve customer requests
- Providing the best customer training and support, while helping them to discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them in collaboration with Customer Education
- You have gained a university degree in the field of Business Administration, Economics, IT or in a similar discipline
- You have 2+ years of experience in customer success, account management, sales, or strategic consulting
- Experience in B2B SaaS and/or procurement experience is a strong plus
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships – internally and externally
- You are a self-motivated and proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty who is able to prioritize
- You have the outstanding written and oral abilities in English
- You thrive working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- Spanish fluency preferred
- Applicants from outside of the US will also be considered, but you must live in a similar timezone.
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision from Day One!
- Build strong market expertise in the high-growth SaaS market and expand your business network (most of your customer contact points will be with management and C-level executives)
- Work with Gainsight, the state-of-the-art customer success tool
- We sponsor your Customer Success online certification and offer negotiation training by leading internal and external experts
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 20+ different countries!)
- Monthly virtual team events & team and company retreats
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State-of-the-art equipment (also for your home office)
- Fully remote (you can work from anywhere)