We are looking for a passionate, ambitious, and self-motivated Innovation Catalyst and Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer team.
By joining our startup, you will deliver immense value by driving the cultural transformation and innovation for companies such as Roche, Holcim or Implenia.
We create market leaders by enabling employees to innovate.
If you have a self-starter mentality and want to learn fast while being part of a startup adventure, read on.
You’re the innovation program expert to the customer. Your main goal is to be their partner in crime to launch, implement, and scale the KICKBOX innovation program within the company and to bring the intrapreneurs (and hence the program itself) to success.
This requires three main responsibilities:
You act as a sparring partner towards the program lead of the innovation program (aka Innovation Manager/ Head of Innovation)
- Consulting your customers on how to deploy KICKBOX best and how to bring corporate innovation to success.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Customizing and facilitating a seamless onboarding experience by conducting interactive training and workshops.
- Proactively managing your customer portfolio to ensure a unique customer experience resulting in high renewal rates and growing accounts.
- Analyzing customer data and feedback to (co-)create customized solutions and identify areas for improvement.
- Taking commercial responsibility to develop your customers, lead renewal negotiations and develop expansion strategies.
- Measuring and reporting on key metrics, such as customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
You act as a coach toward the intrapreneurs taking part in the KICKBOX program (aka Kickboxers)
- Coaching the intrapreneurs engaging in the KICKBOX program using methods such as Lean Startup and Human Centred Design.
- Conceptualizing, coordinating, and running innovation workshops for our customers, online and in-person, in the role of the lead facilitator.
- Training internal company coaches and rready partner coaches in KICKBOX coaching methodology.
**You act as the voice of the customer and innovation program specialist within rready
- Collaborating with other teams to resolve customer issues and improve the overall customer experience and ensure seamless delivery of solutions.
- Acting as a voice of customers towards internal teams to drive relevant product improvements and ensure powerful communication.
- Taking an active role in shaping our company culture and helping us build an amazing place where you love to go to work to.
You should apply if you…
✅ have +3 years of full-time work experience, preferably in Innovation Consulting, Innovation Management, Coaching or Customer Success.
✅ have a solid understanding of corporate innovation and its role in business
✅ have a hands-on mentality and a can-do attitude
✅ strong stakeholder management skills; empathic listener and persuasive communicator
✅ have worked with methods such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup or/and Intrapreneurship
✅ are ambitious, resilient, and highly motivated
✅ have a startup mindset or even already worked in a startup
✅ are fluent in English and German, other languages are a plus
✅ have a Swiss work permit (B) or you are from the EU/ESTA States but we also support remote work setup
✅ don’t just accept differences — you celebrate and embrace them. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strongly encourage you to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
You should not apply if you…
⚠️ Are looking for a typical 9-to-5 job;
⚠️ Are expecting to only manage and coordinate. We are looking for hungry people who want to get out there and consult, coach and support our customers;
⚠️ Still think ‘KICKBOX’ is only a sport.
🔥 We believe in ownership from day one and empower each and every one in our team to take on responsibility.
🔥 A full-time position in our cool office in the heart of Zürich or remotely from anywhere in the world.
🔥 Flexible working hours and hybrid work set-up.
🔥 An adventurous startup journey and a business to scale.
🔥 A unique team spirit that comes not only at our annual rready camp to live.
🔥 An excellent opportunity to learn new skills, meet interesting people daily, and dive into new topics.
🔥 25 days of paid vacation per year.
- Let’s meet for a virtual coffee to align our expectations.
- Meet our customer team to learn more about your role at rready.
- Show us your skills by solving our innovation & customer success challenge.
- In the final feedback meeting, we review the challenges you have solved during this process.
- Finally, be part of our success story.