Rosetta.ai helps fashion e-commerce uncover consumers’ shopping preferences and provide personalized shopping experiences to consumers. We’re making e-commerce merchants have enterprise-level AI backup on day 1.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Customer Success Specialist to join our team. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will ensure our customers are successful with our products and services. You will work closely with our customers to understand their needs and provide solutions that help them achieve their goals. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers and will work closely with our sales and support teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service and support.
- Understand and anticipate customer needs and provide solutions that align with their goals.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers and respond to their inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Onboard new customers and provide product demonstrations and training to ensure they have a successful experience.
- Monitor customer usage and proactively identify opportunities to increase the adoption, retention, and expansion of our product
- Proactively identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell additional products and services to customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, and product to ensure customer needs are being met and their feedback is being heard.
- Advocate for the customer and provide feedback to internal teams on areas for improvement or new feature requests.
- Track and report on key customer success metrics and outcomes
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement savings or 401(K)
- Paid time off (Annual)
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and training
- Personal facilities (Laptop, Screen)
- Free health screening
- Free snacks and drinks
- Open and creative environment
- Irregular dinners/outings, happy hours
- Extended annual time off
- Paid time off to volunteer (Birthday, Menstrual, Funeral)
- Flexible schedules and working time
- Remote working optionally
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
Culture/6 Core Values:
Grit – We thrive outside of our comfort zone, pushing ourselves to go even further. We think long-term and constantly strive to be better, even if things don’t always go as expected.
Trust – We earn that trust by listening to each other, following through with our commitments, and keeping our word. We exercise transparency within the company, our customers, and our community.
Humility – We learn from everyone and everywhere and approach each new challenge knowing that we may not have all the answers.
Empathy – We craft our intention to keep curious about the industry, business, and practical scenarios so that we purify the insights and forge the approaches.
Candor – We are open and honest. We give each other praise and criticism because we believe each team member is as important as the other.
Craftsmanship – We simplify, innovate, perfect, and start over until everything we touch enhances each life it touches.
- Email to [email protected]
- Or, send us on CakeResume
Rosetta.ai is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Rosetta.ai conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with customers
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to find solutions
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience working with CRM systems and other customer success tools.
- Experience with SaaS or software platforms preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding customer success metrics.
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A passion for customer success and a desire to make a meaningful impact in a startup environment.
[Preferred Qualifications] (Optionally; the more, the better)
BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
- Vertical expertise in consumer goods, retail, fashion, and e-commerce.
- Understanding of the MarTech and digital marketing industry landscape.
- Knowledge of the fashion industry or a related field is a plus.
- Work experience in an international and culturally diversified environment.
- Experience in mentoring or coaching other team members.
- CV screening
- Culture fit interview
- Assignment project (optional)
- Professional interview
- Trial days