Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 25,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers – amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility – our people have energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Rockwell Automation is a global supplier of industrial automation solutions and services. Our Netherlands office is seeking the services of a highly competent Customer Success Professional. The Customer Success Professional will work in the Customer Success Team and is responsible for ensuring that our customers enjoy the full benefit of their contractual services and want to maintain and grow their business with Rockwell Automation. Via contracts, the customer can access many services including technical support, spare parts, software, technical and maintenance labor, and a variety of managed services.
The Customer Success Professionals provide administrative and analytical support to our Customer Success Managers who have a direct relationship with our customers and the responsibility to grow our annual recurring revenues.
- Creating usage reports – Gathering data from multiple tools and systems and presenting in a standard spreadsheet format.
- Analyzing the reports to identify issues and creating summaries – For example looking for repeat patterns in product failures and identifying common topics in the customer interactions with our Technical Support team.
- Entering orders in SAP – We currently use SAP Service contracts.
- Managing the initial provision of spare parts and the ongoing availability of those parts.
- Creating customer-facing documents used in the contract renewal process. For example, the renewal document template will be populated with information from the usage report and the customer success manager.
- Creating customer-facing documents used in the regular dialogue with the customer.
- Have a good standard of written and spoken English and Dutch
- Knowledge of French would be advantageous but not mandatory.
- The Customer Success Professional will be communicating with their team colleagues in other countries, customer success managers, field service delivery teams, business managers, and the customer care team. Daily internal communication is in English but customer-facing documents and communication may be in the local language.
- Able to maintain high levels of accuracy and consistency when entering data in business systems (SAP and others).
- Able to use email (Microsoft Outlook) and collaboration tools (Microsoft Teams). Highly competent with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets at an intermediate level
- Can create and edit moderately complex documents using Microsoft Word.
- Interpret information from reporting tools such as Microsoft PowerBI.
- Post-schooling qualification is mandatory (degree or diploma)