Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 25,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers – amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility – our people have energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Rockwell Automation in France is currently seeking the services of a highly competent Customer Success Manager. The incumbent will serve as the primary post-sale point of contact for clients/customers. Uses in-depth knowledge of client industry and/or business processes, deep knowledge of the product being sold, and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption and utilization of service contracts. Ensures customers achieve specific business results, maximum value from service contracts, and communicates value to key stakeholders. May recommend specific solutions to achieve customer’s desired result. Holds direct responsibility for identifying opportunities and closing additional revenue from assigned clients, including upselling and cross-selling of related services; accountable for client renewal and retention results.
- Manages large accounts
- Leads customers through complex journeys involving not only services contracts but IoT/IaaS subscriptions
- Management and Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) target associated with all contracts and software subscriptions within the portfolio of site-based accounts
- Uses data and workflow information from the Customer Success Platform (Gainsight) to execute Onboarding, Adoption, Expansion, and Renewal motions relevant to each account in the portfolio
- Translates available customer data contained within the Customer Success Platform and other sources into value delivered to customers by engaging Services contracts and software subscriptions
- Communicates value delivered to customers on a periodic cadence using QBR methodology and other means of communication/ cadences
- Demonstrated growth within the existing account for both annual recurring revenue and general Rockwell business
- Consistently achieves contract retention goal
- Responsible for understanding customer data and insights to recommend changes or additions to existing contracts and subscription scope that can improve the outcomes a customer can obtain. Use such recommendations to initiate an Expand Motion in conjunction with the Sales
- Foster a cohesive team environment with Sales, Delivery, and Distributor team members on behalf of customers. Collaborate cross-functionally and with team members to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Provide feedback to the portfolio team to ensure customer feedback is built into service offerings
- Takes ownership in overall development including technical, commercial, and personal by having a documented plan
- The candidate must have a relevant degree or diploma
- At least 2 years experience in a relevant field
- The candidate must have the appropriate right-to-work permissions to work in the country of the role concerned