Roche – Customer Success Partner
The Customer Success Partner – Government Accounts is responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities, maintaining existing accounts, and growing business in the public sector. The role will require excellent account management skills and a proven track record in managing complex sales cycles, especially in Government. This position is an individual contributor with an opportunity to expand as the business grows.
- Develop and implement account plans and strategies to achieve or exceed sales AND growth targets within your area of responsibility.
- Identify and develop business opportunities in Government accounts, with a strong focus on competitor conversion through winning Government biddings.
- Build and maintain a sustainable, long-term, value-based relationship with key decision-makers and other stakeholders.
- Identify and develop business opportunities within the area of responsibility and collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer needs are met, and sales targets are achieved.
- Understand and adoption of sales techniques and tools in daily work, e.g., Blue Sheet, Gold Sheet, SPIN, and Sales Funneling.
- Drive regular business reviews and account planning to ensure the achievement of set goals.
- Present and sell products to key decision-makers and stakeholders by analyzing customer needs and proposing solutions where applicable.
- Prepare and deliver compelling proposals, presentations, and bidding responses that position our products and services as the best fit for the bidding requirements.
- Partner with the customer and work closely with different functional groups to proactively address customer needs and provide the best service to achieve excellent customer satisfaction
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, sales activities, and opportunities.
- Maintain a strong collaborative relationship with distributors to identify and capture new opportunities, maintain and expand the customer base, and drive business growth.
- Responsible for the entire distributor management lifecycle from initial evaluation and appointment, onboarding and training, performance review and monitoring, to contract termination in compliance with established internal policies, guidelines, and standards.
- Drive the periodic Distributor’s evaluations and audits, thereafter ensure that all identified gaps are resolved and closed promptly.
- Conduct business fully compliant with the Roche code of conduct, local and global policies, applicable laws, and industry codes. Assess business risks and make informed decisions in consultation with the relevant functions to ensure business compliance.
Who you are
- You are someone who influences your own development, pursues your interests across functions and geographies, and understands that a job title is not the final definition of who you are but a starting point.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree graduate in Medical Technology, Medical Laboratory Science, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, or a related field, with at least five years of experience.
- Extensive market knowledge coupled with an entrepreneurial flair, resilience, and a growth mindset.
- You must possess a profound understanding of the business and be able to translate your knowledge of the product portfolio into creating a good value proposition for customers.
- Extensive experience in distributor management, key account management, and commercial excellence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including making impactful presentations, spreadsheets, and proposals.
- You are strong in problem-solving and have experience working in a customer-oriented way in an interdisciplinary environment.
- You are highly accountable and results-oriented, persistent, proactive, dynamic, resourceful, driven, and able to work under pressure.
- Proven analytical and forward-looking thought process.
- Strong customer service acumen and capability to drive end-user satisfaction.
- Must have a high aptitude for learning.
- Actively exhibit the behaviors of an agile leader with a growth mindset, always curious and focused on continuous improvement.
Roche is an equal-opportunity employer.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.