Rivero AG – Customer Success Manager
Rivero is a Fintech startup founded in early 2019 on a mission to enable banks and financial institutions to automate complex processes most simply and efficiently. In this way, banks can focus their attention on delighting their customers with streamlined digital interfaces. If you want to label it, we fall into both the #FinTech and the #RegTech domain.
What is it like to work at Rivero?
We work in product-based, small, and interdisciplinary teams. We are ambitious and excited about our mission. We know that there are many exciting challenges ahead, but we are excited and force ourselves to do difficult things because only then can we learn and grow.
We are wary about being overconfident and our blind spots. We get engaged with our customers on an emotional level. We listen to them with empathy and intelligence to truly understand and address their problems and viewpoints.
We are radically transparent in communication and, at the same time, open-minded to questions, informed comments, and grounded disagreements.
We believe it is OK to make mistakes but unacceptable not to identify, analyze, and learn from them.
Sounds exciting to you? Do you have such characteristic traits? Do you want to be part of our team? Then continue reading!
What will you do?
We seek a motivated and experienced B2B Customer Success Manager to join our team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will ensure our customers are satisfied with our products. You will work closely with our customers to understand their needs, help them overcome challenges, and build strong, long-lasting relationships. You will also interact closely with our product teams to feedback information from customers and keep on track with the latest product developments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure their satisfaction
- Identify and address customer needs and provide solutions to ensure customer retention
- Provide training and support to customers to ensure they can fully utilize our products
- Work closely with the sales team to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Analyze customer data to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Collaborate with internal product teams to drive product improvements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries and issues, and ensure timely and effective resolution
- Conduct regular check-ins with customers to ensure their ongoing success and satisfaction
Do you have the right stuff?
You’ll be a good match for our team if you can identify with the following:
- A highly motivated, self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
- You are competent in English, German is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills in English
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Ability to analyze data and draw actionable insights
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure customer success
The little things that matter
We strive to keep our employees happy by creating a pleasant working environment, and below are a few things that we are currently offering:
- Great office in a historic building (2min from Oerlikon station, right next to a park, with a friendly Barista in-house 🙂 )
- Ability to learn and grow – We care about enabling our team to improve daily. Our Friday academy sessions cover many topics to learn and grow.
- Friday happy hours – After a week of hard work, we enjoy having a drink together.
Interested? Then, simply send us a few lines about yourself, why you would like to join Rivero, and your CV and/or portfolio.