Riverbed. Empower the Experience
Riverbed transforms data into actionable insights and accelerates performance so organizations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance. Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user, that illuminates and then accelerates every digital interaction. Riverbed offers two industry-leading portfolios: Alluvio by Riverbed, a differentiated Unified Observability portfolio that unifies data, insights, and actions across IT, so customers can deliver seamless, secure digital experiences; and Riverbed Acceleration, providing fast, agile, secure acceleration of any app, over any network, to users anywhere.
Together with our thousands of partners, and market-leading customers globally – including 95% of the FORTUNE 100 –, we empower every click, every digital experience.
About this Position
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with some of our biggest customers, driving a consistent customer experience
- Ensure our customers derive business value from Riverbed’s Alluvio and Accellerate solutions platform by painting a vision and path to success by identifying and driving key use cases
- Build success plans, tying product capabilities to the customer’s desired outcomes, including goals and KPIs for measuring progress
- Help drive incremental revenue by working closely with the sales teams to strategize on paths to expanding our platform footprint within covered accounts
- Ensure timely renewals of contracts
- Coordinate closely with the project management team and professional services team to ensure the successful delivery of projects and a smooth consistent engagement
- Perform periodic assessments of progress and report successes and challenges to internal and external stakeholders
- Cultivate accounts and contacts to help serve as references
- Escalate opportunities, challenges, and roadblocks to internal stakeholders, coordinating a cross-functional effort to ensure timely attention to key activities
- Experience working with complex IT environments, the ability to quickly understand new technical concepts and confidently present technically focused use cases relevant to Riverbed Solutions.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Cross-functional work with exposure to sales, consulting, product management, support & marketing
- Large account management in a client-facing role
- Experience with Project management
- Ability and comfort in presenting strategy and technical knowledge to all business levels, from engineering to C-Suite
Why Join Riverbed
With a 20-year history of innovation, Riverbed is agile, yet proven, and we are disrupting the market with differentiated solutions that enable our customers to deliver secure, seamless digital experiences and accelerate enterprise performance While we are a ‘customer-first’ company, we are all about our people with a shared commitment to creating a global impact. We bring our best selves to work and pursue excellence, trust, and respect for one another. We welcome diversity and value and encourage transparency and open communication throughout the company. We strive to be an inclusive, fair, and enjoyable workplace for our people globally and care about their wellbeing. We are committed to our people, partners, and customers while supporting the communities where we work and live. It’s the Power of WE that binds us together.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. We understand that when people can be themselves, more is possible. We would love to have more people on board to join us on our journey to be better every day! So, come speak with us about career possibilities at Riverbed.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or childbirth (including breastfeeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Check us out on: