An exciting opportunity has emerged to work on a new team dedicated to supporting new estate and letting agency businesses. You will join a team of startup specialists and work exclusively with agents who are starting up their own businesses. You will handle inbound leads from agents and provide specialist support to help them navigate the challenges of starting a new business. You will be nurturing warm sales leads through to sale, managing a designated account base, delivering excellent service, proving value, and training members to ensure they use the full benefits of their Rightmove membership.
You will be working with our Account Management team and a variety of other internal teams at Rightmove to find new ways of genuinely helping all customers get the maximum value from their Rightmove membership.
A typical week as a Customer Success Executive might involve
- Proactively contacting new and existing customers to establish and build relationships
- Interpret and explain customers’ data to help them understand the value of our product and ROI
- Utilise internal tools and data to help add value to our proposition
- Sharing a high level of knowledge regarding our products, reports, and tools and exploring customer’s present and future challenges to find the best possible solution
- Managing challenging conversations with customers that want to get more value out of their membership.
- Conduct relevant product and service training with customers
- Delivering valuable insight to our Estate Agency customers, helping them to maximize the value of their Rightmove membership. You will do this through outbound phone calls, conference calls, and screen sharing
- Offering guidance and assistance to our customers where they need our help in other areas of their membership
- Maintaining communication with all areas of the business to ensure customers receive a consistent, market-leading service throughout Rightmove
- Consistently create positive sentiment and build value with our customers
- Regularly sharing learnings with key stakeholders within Rightmove
- Being a key part of the signup process of a new member to Rightmove and making sure the customer understands the value we offer.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has a confident and engaging phone manner and can demonstrate the ability to build value quickly with a customer
- Is highly organized and able to balance a challenging workload
- Is self-motivated and demonstrates a high drive to exceed targets and expectations
- Is comfortable delivering, receiving, and acting on feedback
- Has strong listening skills
- Is able to demonstrate empathy
- Is comfortable having challenging conversations and using questioning to drive a positive outcome for customers and Rightmove.
- Is able to explain detailed reporting, tools, and products in a clear way to customers
- Is proactive and will take responsibility for driving both their own workloads and team improvements
Ultimately, we care much more about the person you are, and how you think and approach things, than a list of qualifications and buzzwords on a CV. Even if you can’t say ‘yes’ to all of the above, but are smart, self-motivated, and passionate then get in touch.
What does our team say about working here?
‘Rightmove is all about the people. Everyone tries to go above and beyond for customers whilst having the freedom to develop and thrive in a positive environment. I LOVE IT!’
‘Career opportunities and development are always available if you want them to be.’
‘A relaxed, sociable environment, as well as everyone, is passionate about what they do. All the departments interact and nobody is ever scared to ask a question.’
We are on a mission to ‘help people make the right move’, we launched in 2000 with a will to make home-hunting happy, by showing all property in just one place.
A great success story, we’re an established member of the FTSE 100 and one of the biggest home-grown web brands in the UK. Despite our success, we remain a down-to-earth bunch and we encourage and support all Rightmovers to continuously develop themselves.
Together we work towards the best outcome, both in terms of our technical solutions and continued business growth. We are always on the lookout for the great new people to join our team. If you are a smart and passionate initiative-taker then get in touch. You could be part of the next chapter of the Rightmove story!
We believe that ensuring diversity of background and experience will lead to a more fun and inclusive workplace and the creation of better products for our users. We are an equal opportunities employer, come and help us make home moving easier.
Did you know?
- Rightmove was meant to be called ‘Doorknob.’ But it didn’t quite have the same ring to it
- We still have employee #1 working at Rightmove
- Last year we had (on average) 1.5 billion-page views a month
- Our speedy customer experience support team answers our customers calls every 6 seconds