At Revnue, we are bringing the future of AI-powered contract management to the world. We believe AI has the ability to provide deep insights into contracts to businesses everywhere. Our extensible platform brings full traceability across Contracts, Assets, SaaS, Suppliers, and Customers for all organizations of all sizes and verticals. With Revnue, we are empowering businesses to uncover the enormous value hidden within contracts.
Come join us where you’ll have amazing growth potential and opportunities to help shape the future of Revnue and ensure customer success.
- Hybrid work set-up
- Exciting Contract Management SaaS poised for growth and international expansion
- Experienced leadership team with a great culture and fun place to work
About the Job:
Do you love working with customers to help them solve complex technology challenges while delivering an amazing customer experience? Then this role might be right for you.
We are seeking a highly-technical and experienced customer success manager to help onboard and support new and existing Revnue customers. Your primary responsibility will be leading the technical portions of the onboarding process, including training, support, and technical enablement.
- Be a Revnue Product SME (Subject Matter Expert)
- Spearhead the technical deployment and implementation of the products and services to the customers
- Onboarding and training new customers to use the platform
- Conduct training events and webinars for customers (one-to-many communication).
- Responding to customer-initiated interactions such as phone calls and emails (one-on-one communication). You’ll work with our customers and engineering to resolve any technical issues or challenges.
- Advocate internally on behalf of the customer for improvements to our platform and products
- Contribute to organizational and team-level OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and goals
- Minimum of two years prior experience in a Technical Customer Success role, with a preference for experience within a SaaS organization or product
- Must be open to working rotating shifts (as needed) either U.S. or APAC hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (plus if you’re multilingual)
- Self-motivated with the ability to determine priority both independently and as a part of a team with minimal oversight in a highly autonomous environment
Revnue is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Revnue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or another legally protected status.