We are looking for our next addition to our Enterprise Customer Success Management team. This individual will be a technically savvy Customer Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results and will take on a portfolio of accounts that are located in the West Coast region of the US.
The Customer Success Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring the success of our customers and is a constant connection between all of Replicon and the customer. You will act as an ambassador for Replicon to the customer, and the advocate for the customer across Replicon. Members of the Customer Success team bring Replicon innovations and capabilities to their portfolio of customers and match these to the customers’ business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between Replicon and the Customer.
The ideal candidate will be able to balance a single customer need with their portfolio of customer’s needs and align with Replicon direction and strategy. They will possess strong social intelligence and the ability to nurture customer relationships in the role of trusted advisor. This position will allow the candidate to have insight into business activities that can highlight risks and opportunities and provide leeway to mitigate or capitalize accordingly.
We are looking for experts in the enterprise software space, with payroll, HR, and/or finance familiarity being a plus. This is a huge opportunity to become part of an expanding team and help shape the vision and mission of the customer success function within Replicon.
- Acts as the primary Replicon business interface for the customer- advocates for customer needs and successfully represents the company, its products, and its business
- Develops an intimate understanding of the “why” for each customer in their portfolio: why they have chosen the specific Replicon products, what results in they are expecting, and their level of actual success in achieving those results
- Designs and executes customer success plan to ensure 100% referenceability and maximize upsell potential
- Manages the customer relationship with high levels of trust and satisfaction, particularly at the executive sponsor level
- Proactively outlines customer critical success factors, metrics for success, and potential issues, and provides recommendations for each customer in their portfolio
- Observes patterns, via the CSM tool set, in customer usage, power user behavior, subscription consumption, onboarding results, and customer/user behavior
- Monitors and facilitates the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality while providing Replicon with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Successfully manages the customer through the renewal process in alignment with the Renewals team.
- Identifies and facilitates upsell and cross-sell opportunities for the Sales organization
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred)
- 3+ years of experience managing Fortune 500 accounts during the delivery and uptake of SaaS applications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in Technical Customer Success Management within SaaS, HRIS and/or ERP systems
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, complicated, political accounts at the most senior IT and business levels (preferably with recent direct hands-on executive experience)
- Payroll, time management, and/or HR experience is a plus