Because of the nature of its work, our User Happiness team is the exception to our ‘working async’ norm. In order for us to be able to help out the users of our platform as efficiently as possible, the User Happiness team members have to follow an approximate European working hours schedule.
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age, and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- You will act as the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate. The key to success in this role is to build and grow an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer and preserve our current business and grow our customers into life-long partners.
- You will play a key role in growing and developing our existing customers.
- You’ll be writing, speaking, and presenting to customers and stakeholders on a daily basis.
What you bring
- Demonstrable experience in Customer Success, ideally within a product and tech-focused environment.
- Track record of growing and developing customers.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer verticals.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Experience working in a global organization and start-up environment is preferred, but not required. As is previous experience working remotely. Not required, but considered a plus.
- You’ll report to: Senior Manager, Customer Success.
- Team: Customer Success
- Location: You’ll be based ideally in any location where you can follow a European working schedule.
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Fictional scenario response exercise (async)
- Interview with team member(s)
- Interview with Hiring manager
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)