RELEX is growing in Denmark, and we have high expectations for the future. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team, which currently consists of about 30 people. You will work with the strategic development of our customer’s business processes. You will be working with RELEX SaaS solutions that aim to improve and optimize our customers’ business processes within Supply Chain.
This is an ideal role for a strategical, goal-oriented, and organized person with experience and knowledge from SaaS Solutions. If you love fruitful customer relationships and developing outstanding planning processes within retail – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and be part of an ambitious team; all committed to RELEX’s success.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Owning and maintaining customer relationships on a strategic level with decision-makers
- Communicating measurable value and proactively identifying the development needs of our customers
- Through strategical thinking and analysis identify profitable strategical solutions for our customers
- Identify commercial development opportunities by analyzing customer strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and maximize the efficiency of in-store operations
- Identify opportunities and lead upsell/cross-sell deals from start to finish
- Monitoring customer’s key performance metrics and taking necessary actions to improve them
You will be measured on customer satisfaction, NPS (Net Promotor Score), referenceability, growth (upsell/cross-sell bookings) and the value RELEX brings to our existing customers by measuring KPIs.
What You’ll Bring To The Table
- Experience and knowledge from SaaS solutions and from effectively working with these tools as drivers of business value
- Experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) relationship building on the executive/senior level and developing customer accounts
- Experience in strategic account management and proven success in commercial growth for your customer base
- Process and software solution experience in any of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management (demand planning, inventory management, replenishment)
- Space & Assortment
- Promotions and Markdown
- Workforce (management, optimization, workload forecasting)
- Excellent communication skills in both Danish and English
What We Consider As An Advantage
- Experience from working with customers in the grocery, consumer products goods (CPG), DIY, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) retailers or suppliers
- Experience from Tier 1 retailers
What We Offer You In Return
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A front-row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remote
- Office in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary that reflects your qualifications and benefits such as lunch, healthcare insurance, and pension
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form (in English or Danish) no later than the 11th of September 2022. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Jens Kanstrup Kristensen is happy to answer them by email: jens.kristensen[a]relexsolutions.com.
RELEX Solutions is the provider of the world’s most powerful integrated retail and supply chain planning solutions and delivers impressive results for customers around the world. With more than 1.500 employees across 21 offices in the US, Europe, Asia-Pacific and our headquarters in Finland, we are a close-knit community that combines start-up mentality with corporate reliability.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can shift and advance between teams based on the required skill set and personal interests. You get as much freedom and responsibilities as you feel comfortable with. We believe in transparency and using common sense; you are free to choose the tools you need to reach our common goals. Here we are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun doing it. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.