- LOCATION: REMOTE UNITED STATES
- DEPARTMENT: RELATIVITY SERVICE DELIVERY
- WORK STATUS: FULL-TIME
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Customer Success Management Team supports our customers in meeting their goals using the Relativity suite of products. The team guides product adoption based on the customer’s individual requirements and segment best practices. The team works with Sales to understand account health and to identify any product or contract retention risks.
The Customer Success Manager understands the goals and needs of their assigned accounts. You will create annual account plans to document and achieve both customer and Relativity goals for each specific customer. This might include: onboarding new products, introducing new features, overseeing the upgrade process, ensuring the resolution of customer issues, and facilitating strategic discussions around alternate uses of Relativity.
The Customer Success Manager will also coordinate with Relativity Solutions, Sales, and Product Management to establish and provide best practices based on customer trends and usage.
Your Role in Action
- Establish the business value goals for a customer; create a strategy to pursue those goals
- Plan and lead customer meetings, including Quarterly Business Reviews
- Understand customer usage and account health to reduce any renewal risk or product churn
- Identify end-user challenges or requests and connect the customer with Relativity SMEs
- Coordinate with Account Managers for your accounts
- Work with Account Managers to build annual Success Plans for your accounts
- Analyze data to identify trends and trigger opportunities to promote adoption with the customer
- Contribute to the creation of best practices for the product and customer segment
- Identify potential up-sell opportunities within current accounts
- Provide oversight to complex plans, such as new product configuration/onboarding, and upgrades
- Communicate with other departments in the company including Executive Leadership, Relativity Solutions Group, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- Be an internal customer advocate working with leadership to foster a company-wide culture of customer success
- Mentor and support more junior team members
- 3 years of customer-facing support in the software industry
- Expertise managing accounts in a customer-facing role
- Address tactical issues and maintain a long-term strategic vision
- Listen to customers, identify business process pains, and recognize opportunities to provide the best possible solutions
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Experience in the software technology sector
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless of how they identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
When you apply to join Relativity, we will collect personal data about you, such as what you include on your CV, resume, application, or LinkedIn profile. We use this information to evaluate you throughout the recruitment process and it is only shared internally. We may also use the personal data you provide to evaluate you for other opportunities with Relativity. For more information, click here to view our Employment Privacy Notice.