RedEye provides the first fully cloud-based and purpose-built engineering data management solution for asset owners and their service providers globally. We are a recognized leader in assets data management delivery, helping our clients manage over $250bn of assets, working with critical infrastructure organizations across industries such as water, energy, mining, infrastructure, healthcare, and local governments to improve the safety and productivity of their critical assets, in real-time.
Headquartered in Brisbane, our team spans ANZ and North America. Our high-performing, customer-focused teams support our clients while actively putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first.
We are a culture that values continuous improvement, career growth + support, and setting our people up for success – Help us empower organizations that empower the world!
What you will do
As a Customer Success Manager at RedEye, you’ll play a key role in ensuring our customers are achieving their goals through our applications.
We play a niche but important role in helping large-scale, critical infrastructure operators (across mining, water, energy, etc.) solve persistent problems in relation to engineering asset-data management and digitization.
On the ground, our applications are involved in streamlining and centralizing the operational and maintenance processes for our customers, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with engineers, document controllers, draftspeople, asset and drawing managers, and the like on a regular basis.
With the support of an experienced Industry Lead, you’ll be responsible for driving user engagement, product adoption, and customer satisfaction, and executing account management plans.
Your main responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Driving solution adoption across our clients and their 3rd party suppliers through change management campaigns, training, and data improvement activities
- Briefing Account Managers, Product Support, End-User Experience, and Product Development (as appropriate) on matters that affect the health of an account and Product Roadmaps
- Facilitating one-on-one and small-group product training sessions
- Helping clients to improve their data quality, business process workflows, and adoption of our solutions
- Delivering the Customer Account Plans (if applicable) to each client
- Ensuring responses to end-user requests are actioned in a timely manner
To be considered for this position, we are looking for prior experience working with customers in a Customer Success Manager type role, preferably in either the resources (mining and oil & gas) or utilities (power and water) space.
We’re also keen to hear all about your:
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship-building skills
- SaaS Customer Experience knowledge/skills – training, adoption, delivery, change management
- Ability to work within large-scale enterprise software ecosystems
- Project Management skills to manage small projects and support our Project Delivery team
- And ideally, some knowledge of operations within critical infrastructure and regulated industries, with exposure to enterprise asset management systems, engineering data (e.g. CAD, Revit, DWG), or similar
On top of being a part of a diverse, talented, supportive, and industry-leading team, we also offer:
- Highly flexible working arrangements – so you can be at your best both at work and in your personal time (work-from-home flexibility is the norm here)
- A commitment to your health and well-being, with discounted gym memberships and 2 annual RedEye Recharge Days, so you can take the time you need, just for yourself
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Great CBD location close to the botanic gardens & public transport
- The opportunity to work with industry-leading engineering asset-data management SaaS applications, helping large-scale organizations solve problems!
At RedEye we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
You will have the right to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role.
We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.