About Restaurant Brands International:
Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world’s largest quick-service restaurant companies with more than $35 billion in annual system-wide sales and over 28,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. RBI owns four of the world’s most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, POPEYES® and FIREHOUSE SUBS®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for decades. Through its Restaurant Brands for Good framework, RBI working towards its goal of improving sustainable outcomes related to its food, the planet, and people and communities.
This is a fully remote job opportunity
The employment contract will be provided through the employment agency
B2B employment is not possible for this role.
About the team:
The Digital Operations team ensures that our franchisees make the most out of our consumer-facing technology (web & mobile apps, delivery solutions, mobile ordering, loyalty modules, kiosk software, etc.) in our brands’ key markets. As such, Digital Operations ensures franchisees are leveraging our platform features successfully and growing their digital business. Overall, you will be responsible for our customers’ success using our platform and their satisfaction.
This team is part of the Consumer Technology Group, which consists of over 300 people in the US, Canada, and Switzerland – mainly composed of Software Engineers and Product Managers.
About the role:
As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will be our customers’ main point of contact for technology matters. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Driving projects which help our markets’ digital business grow (e.g. increasing home delivery coverage).
- Leading all our routines with customers and managing day-to-day interactions.
- Serving as the primary post-sale point of contact to develop strong customer advocates within the company.
- Coordinating with our product & engineering, marketing, and guest engagement teams to ensure we prioritize the right digital initiatives with our customers (e.g. internal initiatives vs. customer requests).
- Assuming a consultative role in dealing with technical issues and interpreting applications needs.
- Introducing new features or versions of software to customers.
- Managing communications, timelines, and expectations with both customers and internal teams, including influencing decisions and conflict resolution.
- Computer Science, Engineering Management, Business, or related degree.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position or as a Technical Project Management / Consultancy in technology-related areas in a customer-facing role.
- Proficient level of English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills to coordinate with franchisees, team members, vendors, and management – both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent written communication skills – crafting precise product requirements and writing self-service documentation.
- Strong technical background with a solid understanding of Scrum, release management processes, and eCommerce platforms.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to be able to use software, explain it, and use its capabilities to solve clients’ problems.
- Organizational and time management skills to keep projects on track and manage stakeholders ‘expectations. Excellent project managing skills to start and finish projects successfully.
- You are expected to have a solid understanding of how our platform technology works to be able to project manage all our different initiatives autonomously.
We would love it if:
- You have a strategic mindset and initiative to independently detect, propose and build solutions to grow our business line in different markets.
- You are familiar with Content Management Systems such as Sanity, Feature Flag tools like Launch Darkly, and Knowledge Bases like Confluence.
- Scrum or Agile certifications or PMP titles.
- Background in the Quick Service Restaurants or Food or FMCG industries
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.