This is an opportunity to build and maintain a customer-focused team intent on fostering a healthy customer base by ensuring excellent customer experiences. In the constantly evolving cyber security space, you will have the ability to build playbooks and evolve our customer adoption approach making certain our customers receive value from our products & services. If you are excited by the chance to work cross-functionally to help evolve customer experience and engagement in the fast-growing APAC region, this could be the role for you
About the Team
In this key role within our Customer Success organization, reporting to the VP of Worldwide Customer Success Management, you will be responsible for our customer success strategy & execution as well as managing key operational metrics & goals for the APAC region. Working closely within the GTM organization, as well as with product, marketing & operations, you are a voice and advocate for the customer, influencing where appropriate process and system changes are needed to continuously improve the customer experience to ensure high customer adoption & retention. You have a customer-first approach & understand the importance of building high-performing teams encouraging ongoing learning & development across all levels of the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Guide adoption practices with the goal of driving increased value realization and decreased time-to-value from our solutions
- Own key metrics for your team including renewal forecast, activity management, upsell, adoption, and churn
- Recruit, coach, motivate and direct a high-performing team
- Personally manage escalations and negotiations alongside your direct reports
- Work cross-functionally to advocate for customer needs and ensure proper company alignment in support of these accounts
- Partner closely with our Sales teams to identify & implement thoughtful growth strategies to identify & drive expansion opportunities within our existing customer base
- Work cross-functionally to support peer organizations in the region without local in-region leadership
The skills you’ll bring include:
- Proven experience leading a Customer Success team for a rapidly growing SaaS company, including responsibility for customer retention
- A strong communicator with analytic & strategic thinking who can articulate the needs of the customer and resolve both short and long-term issues
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships cross-functionally and an ability to lead with influence
- Leadership/Management skills including development of talent, strategic planning, budgeting, operation/process focus, problem-solving, and creative thinking
- Prior experience working within a channel motion
- A solid professional, with a minimum of 10+ years experience in a B2B client-facing role managing a high-performing team
We know that the best ideas and solutions come from multi-dimensional teams reflecting a variety of backgrounds and professional experiences. If you are excited about this role and feel your experience can make an impact, please don’t be shy – apply today.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) helps organizations across the globe protect what matters most so innovation can thrive in an increasingly connected world. Our comprehensive technology, services, and community-focused research simplify the complex for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, be in 10 places at once, and shut down attacks. We’re on a mission to make security solutions easier to use and access so we can bring safety and resilience to more people.
With more than 10,000 customers across 140+ countries, Rapid7 is a leader in cybersecurity that has earned numerous industry accolades and recognition for our technology and culture.