Raft – Customer Success Manager SaaS
Raft (formerly Vector.ai) is a dynamic technology company that is fundamentally changing the way international logistics operate. We are searching for a Customer Success Manager excited by the prospect of working at the bleeding edge of high tech in a rapidly growing scale-up. We’ve raised our Series A round from leading US investor Bessemer Venture Partners (LinkedIn, Twilio, Shopify), alongside Episode 1 (Zoopla, Betfair, Shazam) and supply chain-focused fund Dynamo Ventures (Sennder, Stord).
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll own and manage a portfolio of customers, helping them maximize value from the platform.
Day-to-day you will:
- Own and manage the entire customer lifecycle for your portfolio of customers. Your customers will comprise mid-market and enterprise Freight Forwarders.
- Be the Expert, and earn the Trusted Advisor status with your customers
- Build, nurture & own relationships with key stakeholders
- Build and execute Success Plans for your customers, helping them maximize value from the platform
- Drive product adoption and customer advocacy
- Organise and lead regular business reviews
- Coordinate cross-functionally with other teams to help drive the right outcomes for the customer
- Be the Voice of the Customer
We specifically want someone who has the following:
- A degree from a reputable university
- Experience in the Freight Forwarding / Supply Chain industry
- Customer Success experience
- Comfortable with the use of technology
- Great people skills and at ease communicating with stakeholders from all levels of an organization.
- Sound business judgment and decision-making abilities
- The mindset of continuous improvement with a desire and drive to own, manage and develop new or existing processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication with stakeholders
Apply because you want to…
- Have the opportunity to work in a global market and compete with best-in-class companies that are on the front line of innovation
- Work in a modern Product-led company
- Get exposure to working with stakeholders on a global level across different industries
- Work in a tech, fast-paced, and challenging environment that provides opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Work in a multicultural environment
Raft is an Equal Employment Opportunity and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.