Radancy – Customer Success Manager
Radancy is transforming how companies connect with candidates through our SaaS talent acquisition platform. As a Customer Success Manager at Radancy, you’ll drive the successful adoption, retention, and growth of our Radancy Talent Acquisition Cloud and professional services for our customers. You’ll be the primary contact for assigned accounts, working closely with your customers to understand their business objectives while proactively leveraging our data-driven platform to optimize their hiring outcomes and investment. Your exceptional organizational and communication skills and understanding of our platform and its value to our customers will help you succeed in this role. Through cross-functional team collaboration, you’ll ensure your customers are meeting their goals and KPIs.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Act as the principal point of contact for assigned customers, responsible for helping to build long-term relationships, anticipating their needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs
- Identify ways to expand the platform used to create and uncover upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Understand and communicate the value of the Radancy Talent Acquisition Cloud to customers
- Acquire a strong understanding of how to achieve customer hiring goals and activate their employer brand through Radancy’s data-driven platform and programmatic ad tech components
- Proactively identify and address potential customer issues and concerns, while managing multiple workstreams
- Understand customer goals and KPIs in support of the development and measurement of platform strategies and effectively communicate to cross-functional teams
- Analyze data to extract insights to inform actionable changes that will accelerate performance
- Lead customer meetings, working with the Customer Success and Delivery teams to coordinate the agenda and presentation materials
- Educate and inform customers on platform updates and training
- Monitor and report on customer engagement and adoption of Radancy products
- Mentor Customer Success Representatives and participate in exercises aimed at connecting and educating cross-functional team members throughout Radancy
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, such in Customer Success, Account Management, or Professional Services
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred
- Experience with SaaS products and professional services is highly valued
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.