PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real-time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills in Spanish/German/French. Ultimately, ensuring that this meets our client’s goals and objectives. The candidate should have a deep understanding of programmatic advertising, as well as a strong command of the Spanish/German language, both written and spoken. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on-schedule results.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager (Language Specific) is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience and trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas. As PubMatic’s products and services evolve, the Client Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, and ready for broad adoption.
- Manage account setup & maintain accounts on the PubMatic system with equally native-language personalized flavor
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management, and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA, Zendesk, etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety, etc. in regional language
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for the end customer
- This role is to provide additional support to EMEA regional accounts in the regional language
- Knowledge in regard to Header Bidding, oRTB protocol, RTB/PMP, and ad Networks.
- Prior experience working with multiple SSPs, Custom Prebid Wrappers, and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL, and other Database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex data sets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP and AdTech is a plus
- Understanding of debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, etc.
- Knowledge of the Hispanic market and culture is a plus.
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
- Pro-active and self-motivated as will be a part of a small team.
- Logical reasoning ability, Problem-solving, and analytical mindset, Customer service-oriented attitude, Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail.
- Fluent in Spanish/French/German, both written and spoken
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in the office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, and broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.