The Customer Success Manager is responsible for effectively and efficiently overseeing the daily activities of the Onboarding & Support team in terms of incoming client requests and technical support, intra- and inter-departmental workflows, and proactive customer outreach. He/she is focused on coaching a high-performing team whose productivity and quality have a direct bearing on corporate strategy to acquire and retain clients in a profitable manner.
- Oversee the service workflow, including people, processes, and productivity. Ensure workload, turn-around times, and client resolution are executed on time, within budget, and with quality.
- Recruit, hire, train, audit, evaluate and coach CSS staff, including representatives, domain administrators, and outreach professionals to ensure quality standards.
- Oversee resource allocation, measure staffing capacity and productivity, and provide regular reporting and analysis to Senior Management.
- Establish metrics and report on key performance indicators for customer support and call center operations to create continuous operational and customer satisfaction improvements, support corporate growth goals and determine methods of course correction necessary to achieve and sustain desired results.
- Supports the Cliented & Sofie Free Trial process to ensure speed to lead
- Serve as the voice of the customer, understanding customers’ needs and paint points and helping translate expectations into executable strategies in conjunction with the leadership of Products, Marketing, Accounting, Sales, IT and Managed Services.
- Develop standard operating procedures as well as identify and implement process improvements for effective inter and intradepartmental workflow.
- Be hands-on to address escalated issues to repair client relationships and set proper expectations for continued service and performance.
- Develop client communication strategies that demonstrate ROI, enhance our value to our clients and result in a positive client experience.
- Stay abreast of new developments and trends in customer service and call center operations, and actively research, test and propose new approaches to improving customer-centric practices within the Company.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- In-depth understanding of call center metrics that affect service level agreements and drive customer retention and satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing, and translate complex subjects for a diverse audience.
- Extensive customer service experience including managing difficult situations constructively.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Proven methods to manage self and others, including delegation while implementing auditing procedures to verify outcomes.
- Ability to employ a high degree of discretion in dealing with confidential matters.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Familiarity with best practices and trends in digital marketing is strongly desired.
- Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required occasional travel
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship