At Prismic, we are building a Content Management System used by thousands of companies around the world. Creative developers use Prismic to build modern websites and make them easily editable by marketing teams. We’ve built a Trust-based selling culture focused on building long-term relationships.
Prismic is a place for ambitious individuals. After four years of building a profitable company attracting more than 5,000 paying customers and 100+ Enterprise accounts such as Made.com, Deliveroo, or TicketMaster without any external funding, we’ve decided to get some VC funding to turn a trend we’ve created into the standard way for building websites.
This means we accelerate really fast. We are hiring a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Prismic is an excellent place to grow your career.
What you will be doing? 🔧
– You will manage a portfolio of strategic accounts and serve as a central point of contact for them during their journey using the Prismic solution.
– As a trusted advisor, facilitator, advocate, and coach, the CSM’s role is to ensure that customers achieve their strategic business goals and get all the value of Prismic, ultimately translating into renewal and upsell of the customer’s subscription.
– The CSM will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers, including executive roles.
The CSM will be responsible for developing and growing a dedicated portfolio by driving the adoption of Prismic to renew, upsell, and cross-sell its accounts.
– In this role, the CSM will work closely with cross-functional Prismic Teams (Solution Engineers, Product, Customer Support, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, etc.) and will build and maintain strong working relationships within those groups.
– Ultimately, the CSM will own the customer’s post-sales experience and serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts the customer’s success.
Performance indicator: Renewal(Gross Revenue Retention (GRR)), Upsells.
Are you the one? 🧠
– 2-4 years of experience in a similar customer-facing role Customer Success, Account Manager or Customer Relationship quota-carrying role.
– User-centric mindset with on strong focus on driving value to the customer.
– Sales experience in achieving quarterly sales targets.
– Strong ability to adapt, team-player mindset, bring new ideas and execute them.
– Proactive and problem-solving with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Experience selling SaaS and developer solutions is a big plus.
– Experience at our current stage and beyond (product-led growth, lots of change, and building internal structure).
What are the perks? 🎉
– Latest MacBook;
– English classes for all levels;
– Solving challenging problems, while building cutting-edge technology;
– Working in a super culturally-diverse team, with fun and curious folks.
(also other benefits, that may depend on the country you’re based in)
When you come to the office, indulge!
– Tasty snacks and drinks (coffee, tea, natural juices);
– Yoga classes 3x/week.