Objective: Building positive relationship with existing Practo Plus Corporate Product customers (direct clients and brokers) and assisting them to improve employee health outcomes by up selling the relevant product and services of Practo.
- To manage the entire account management cycle of an existing corporate client (direct/broker) from invoicing to renewal
- Work closely to understand the business requirements of the clients (qualified leads) and prepare account roadmap to drive renewals and lifetime value
- Conduct info sessions, email campaigns, SMS campaigns with corporate HRs to ensure they get maximum ROI out of the Practo Plus product
- Share weekly and monthly reports on various insights and trends to keep the HR engaged
- Conduct demos on new products with HR Leadership teams, CXOs, and HRBPs to explain the product offering in details and address queries
- Understanding the needs of the HR and leadership teams and assist them accordingly
- Coordinate with internal teams (Rx, Dx, Cx, and Bx) on various product requests, clarifications, and keep the client informed on the progress.
- Ensure all support tickets are closed on time along with insights on kind of incoming tickets/requests
- Communicate discounts on health check-ups/OPDs/vaccination drives from time to time to drive activation via campaigns
- Conduct periodic follow-ups on the hunting pipeline to ensure continuous engagement and communicate regular updates (product updates, business updates, newsletters, and relevant press releases) to the client
- Understand the decision-making process, organisation structure, evaluation criteria, and timelines to get more insights
- Document no-sale reasons of up-sell products and internally communicate the same with full clarity for business and product teams to understand
- Program manage the due diligence process, infosec requirements, and other formalities if required
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and account management metrics
- Customer Success/Key Account Management individuals with 7+ years of experience in leading success and services organization in a Insurance, Insurance Broking, HealthTech, InsureTech, Healthcare & Wellness Industry.
- Experience of Managing 3Cr+ INR worth portfolio of Customers across different segments and geographies
- Strong technical and innovation aptitude is a must
- Strong background in technology and/or business transformation consulting is a strong plus.
- Proven track record of scaling operations to 10x by introducing scalable process, optimizations and automation
- Ability to identify growth opportunities and effectively execute upsell and cross-sell plans.
- Demonstrated success in building and growing high performing teams in new geos.
- Excellent executive communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to manage crisis and stay calm under pressure while helping the team to navigate crisis with ease.