Who we are:
PolyAI builds enterprise voice assistants that carry on natural conversations with customers to solve their problems. Our voice assistants understand customers, regardless of what they say or how they say it. We serve enterprises where customer conversation is an important part of doing business. Our customers include some of the leading names in banking, hospitality, insurance, retail, and telecommunications.
Our enterprise clients deploy PolyAI voice assistants to cut down on wait times and free up live staff to focus on calls requiring empathy and judgment. As a result, our enterprise clients see improved customer satisfaction, employee retention and operational efficiency.
About the role:
PolyAI is hiring a Customer Success Lead for the UK enterprise market. You will be responsible for identifying, quantifying, and communicating acts of value creation by our AI-powered voice assistants. Your work will enhance customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and other ROI metrics.
You will be the first hire of PolyAI’s customer success function and will have a great degree of influence in shaping the practice. You will be working closely with the sales and deployment teams and report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- 4-6+ years of experience in a customer success function in a SaaS or enterprise technology with a proven track record of enhancing customer lifetime value, or
- An equivalent experience in technology consulting or tech-centric management consulting.
- Practical knowledge in value analysis, data mining, basic business modeling, and visual displays of quantitative information.
- The inability to ingest complex information, craft a narrative, and communicate it effectively.
- You should be able to corral support from the organization not by fiat of authority but convincing them that it should.
- Your presence and professionalism should command respect in a room.
- You should be able to provide and accept feedback.
- Experience in the UK market is essential.
- Experience working in marketing at a Series B or later stage venture-funded company preferable. Familiarity with artificial intelligence / machine learning-enabled products preferred.
Other important qualities:
- Acting decisively with imperfect sources of information
- Curiosity about things that don’t yet exist
- A strong conviction for what better looks like
- The ability to gather, clean and manipulate data to draw insights from it
- Communication that is articulate, forthright, and considerate
- Writing well and frequently
💰 Participation in the company’s employee share options plan
🏝 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
🏡 Flexible working from home policy plus a one-off WFH allowance when you join
🌎 Work from outside of the UK for up to 6 months each year
🧡 Enhanced parental leave
📚 Yearly learning budget
🚲 Bike2Work scheme
🏥 Private healthcare and dental cover, discounts on gym members and relaxation apps, and access to a range of mental health programs
👨👩👧 Company-funded fertility and family-forming programmes
🌸 Menopause care programme with Maven
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.