Plum is a modern employee insurance and health benefits platform focused on making health insurance simple, accessible, and inclusive. Healthcare in India is seeing a phenomenal shift with inflation in healthcare costs 3x that of general inflation. A majority of Indians are unable to afford health insurance on their own, and so as many as 600mn Indians will likely have to depend on employer-sponsored insurance.
Plum is on a mission to insure 10mn lives by 2025. Backed by leading global investors including Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Tanglin Ventures, and Incubate Fund, we help companies care better for their employees by providing the:
– Comprehensive health benefits
– A fully-digital platform experience for HR teams & admins
– Superior support & claims experience.
About the role
Having found exceptional product/market fit, we’re in the midst of transitioning from ‘start-up’ to ‘scale-up’ and looking for customer success champions who can help us deliver the best ever experience to our users.
We’re looking for outstanding Customer Success Associates who have consistently delivered high customer satisfaction and thrive in taking full ownership of delivering delight to our customers. You should understand the importance of customer success and takes pride in going over and beyond to help the customers. You should put your customer first and should be passionate about helping people. You should have the ability to think on your feet to come up with creative solutions for customer issues.
We don’t pretend that it’ll be easy – joining a company and embarking on the scale-up phase is an amazing challenge, pushing well beyond the boundaries of natural growth cycles. You’ll move quicker than feels comfortable, and be brilliant at continually re-prioritizing what must get done to keep Plum growing month over month at the pace of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Help employees and employers use their health insurance and health benefits in the most seamless way possible
- Develop a deep level of understanding and knowledge of the entire product, systems, and processes
- Address queries regarding the product and service in a timely and accurate way via phone, email, or chat
- Develop and implement processes in support
- Meet response time for queries in support
- Coordinate with insurance partners for resolution/clarifications if needed
- Interact with internal and external teams to ensure quick resolution of customer issues
- Drive 100% customer retention by delivering an extraordinary experience
Experience and Qualifications :
- At least 6 months of experience in customer service/support on voice/chat/email
- Great command of English (both oral and written)
- Comfortable using modern tools like Intercom, Slack, Freshworks, Google Suite, and Hubspot
Ideally worked at a startup