Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global, and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA, and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance, and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational, and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise while optimizing supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social, and governance goals.
Come and be a part of the:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling center
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities among our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programs built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager, reporting to our Global Director of Customer Success. We understand our customers’ business before we get to the technology. This approach leads to smart technology solutions; streamlining old and complex processes, saving money on repairs and management, and delivering a positive change to both customers and the local community.
As Senior Customer Success Manager you will manage a number of enterprise & strategic key accounts and help them to reach their business goals. With great leadership and initiative, and a personable approach you will drive performance and sales with our existing clients.
- Responsible for the onboarding of new clients and overseeing the entire client Life-cycle management
- Support the overall growth of existing accounts and be responsible for customer engagement
- Creating new upsell & cross-sell opportunities to drive the growth of our clients
- Contribute to the development and implementation of retention and account growth strategies
- Work across teams such as Product, Sales, Marketing, and Strategy to provide feedback and generate new product ideas
- Support and lead on client meetings, demonstrating an understanding of their businesses and offering creative solutions to complex client challenges
- Identify blockers to account for growth and client development, and communicate them to the Director of Customer Success.
- Accurate reporting on account activity to promote client growth and convert upselling opportunities
- Consistent monitoring of your accounts to ensure retention, mitigate at-risk accounts and nurture the existing client accounts to promote growth
- Regular Account reviews to maintain account health and work towards company-set KPI/targets
- A master at client engagement with an ability to impact how your customers do business in a rapidly evolving political and economic environment
- In-depth knowledge of residential private or public sector organizations in the built environment
- Proven ability to create trusted relationships with large organizations
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills, and ability to engage with Product and Engineers
- Ability to understand the ‘bigger picture with clients and business drivers around software solution implementations
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Proactive individual keen to work in a fast-paced environment
- German native speaker with excellent English communication skills
Experience and Qualifications
- +5 years of relevant client experience ideally in property and the public sector, with experience of technology and transformation within the industry.
- Proven experience in SaaS sales (scale-up environment preferred) and managing complex, multiple relationships with key customers
- Consultative sales experience with the ability to find creative solutions
- Understanding of planning and preparing commercial strategies to achieve revenue targets for your portfolio
- Proven experience working within a goal-oriented, ambitious company environment
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- 28 days annual leave plus all public holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day
- Company BVG Ticket
- Urban Sports Membership
- Pension Scheme: Employer 3%, employee 5%
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners, and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal, etc.
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 25 languages spoken.