We believe it takes great people to create a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them, too. Since 2010, Pipedrive has been on a mission to support sales and marketing teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, our cloud-based software is trusted by over 100,000 companies and used in 179 countries. We have grown from a five-person team to a truly international company of over 1,000 people, representing more than 50 nationalities, with ten offices distributed across Europe and the US. In 2020, Pipedrive received a majority investment from Vista Equity Partners, a global investment firm that invests exclusively in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses, making Pipedrive the fifth unicorn from Estonia.
As VP of customer success, you will be responsible for our customer service organization, which consists of customer success managers, customer intelligence and customer ops. In this role, you elevate the customer experience and ensure that we understand customer needs to build loyalty to Pipedrive.
Your new adventure:
- Build and develop our processes to integrate the voice of the customer into all aspects of the business
- Drive cross-functional focus and accountability for customer outcomes and experiences
- Champion cross-functional initiatives to maximize Gross Revenue Retention and Net Revenue Retention
- Build strong bonds with peers in sales, product, marketing, finance and other areas
- Operate a seamless customer journey built on customer value across all functions to increase time to value/revenue
- Determine a model for scaling functions cost-effectively
- Monetize services where possible
- Set and implement a robust strategy to increase Gross Revenue Retention
- Define early risk and business health indicators and customer relationship scores
- Standardize processes to drive outstanding customer experience
- Demonstrate operational excellence via a metrics/results-driven approach
- Recruit and lead world-class functional experts
- Build, motivate and retain a high-performing customer success function
- Engage directly with high-value clients
Does this sound like you?
- Understanding of modern customer success best practices within a SaaS environment
- Experience building strong cross-functional relationships
- Past success in launching programs to improve customer outcomes and experiences
- A demonstrated history of building a customer success function, delivering on metrics and exceeding goals
- Strong understanding of SaaS technologies, B2B partnerships, software referrals and the power of a customer success/partner channel combination
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization, promoting ideas and proposals persuasively
- Leadership experience beyond current company needs
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries, with offices in Tallinn, Tartu, Lisbon, Prague, London, Dublin, New York, Florida, Riga and Berlin
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A world-class working environment full of perks like snacks, coffee and occasional team lunches
- Flexible working hours as long as you’re there for your team members
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- Lots of room for personal and career development, with internal and external training opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonus system and all the benefits you’d expect from a great employer (medical, dental and life insurance, company pension scheme, in-house coaches and more)
Pipedrive is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.
We’re looking for a VP of Customer Success to join our team.
If this is something for you, send us your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.