PhillyTech – Customer Success Manager
***This is a remote hybrid model and must live within commuting distance to travel to the PA office in Wayne, PA. No employment sponsorship.***
ARE YOU READY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE DATA ANALYTICS AND DISRUPT THE STATUS QUO?
Our client is a HealthTech company with a mission to spur value-driven innovation across the healthcare continuum. HealthNexus™, the company’s no-code analytics platform empowers life science, payers, providers, and other healthcare stakeholders to develop real-world evidence (RWE) that novel therapeutics or clinical strategies are performing and are leading to savings in lives and costs. Following its Series A financing in July of 2019, the company raised a Series B financing of $40M on July 27, 2022.
Our client has experienced triple-digit growth for four consecutive years. This additional funding will enable them to continue its growth trajectory and accelerate investments in new data assets, product development, and human capital. Stakeholders across the healthcare industry are using Company’s RWD infrastructure to reduce time to insights while simultaneously improving cost efficiencies. They’re building a world-class team to drive the best results for their customers.
Compensation and Benefits Overview
- Salary will match and or exceed your prior skills, industry knowledge, and experience.
- We give our employees a flexible work schedule, where you have the ability for a hybrid work schedule.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Subsidized Health and Dental insurance.
- Complimentary catered lunches in the office.
Our client is seeking to add a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to onboard new customers and build deep relationships with our existing client base. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with clients, sales, and product teams driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work to understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. Customer Success Managers are involved in the pre-sales process of the customer journey with product demos and trial engagement and continue post-sale with onboarding, engagement, expansion, and renewal activities.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, and gathering other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- 5+ years of customer success experience in ideally a digital marketing company focused on life sciences.
- Life Sciences and/or healthcare data analytics experience is required.
- Deep experience with onboarding and relationship management in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve hands-on results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Solid writing and presentation skills to translate detailed content into impactful client success.
- Skills of successful candidates include being goal-oriented, collaborative, customer-focused, detailed, persistent, active listeners, and resourceful.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay flexible through growth and change.
- Requires solid project management, planning, and organizational skills with good attention to detail; ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Our vision at PhillyTech is to be the #1 resource to help SaaS and Hi-Tech companies with recruiting, hiring, and lead generation. We were founded in 2015 and have been passionately working with 100+ clients in the SaaS and Hi-Tech Industry for 24+ years. PhillyTech is your “Growth Partner” and the industry leader in building Growth Solutions in Hiring and Lead Generation that drive revenue, increase productivity, and lower costs.
Reach out to us at www.phillytech.co to learn more about how we can help you.