Job Description :
The Customer Success Specialist role at Phenom is responsible for our customers’ post-sales and implementation journey, focusing on helping them achieve their business outcomes and continually driving value from the Phenom Talent Experience Platform. Our Customer Success Specialists share best practices and playbooks to help our customers scale adoption and usage while achieving their goals.
You will become a trusted advisor to help our customers navigate the digital transformation landscape. You will help them define their key aspirations and leverage AI powered Phenom application to re-design the way they acquire, engage, and empower talent, internally and externally, across the globe. You will also be the voice of our customers back to Phenom.
Job Responsibilities :
– Evangelize products with our customers and ensure customers maximize product value
– Thought partner with the customer in defining the right strategy
– Unblock internal escalations by partnering with cross functional teams including product, engineering, managed services, support, and account management
– Influence Phenom’s strategic direction by understanding customer’s business, challenges, desired outcomes, and requested product features
– Drive customer satisfaction to guarantee customer renewal and retention
– Upkeep with upcoming features and roadmap to strategize customer goals
– Track and monitor customer health using internal tools like Salesforce and Totango.
– Attention to detail, ability to understand, articulate and manage customer expectation.
– Manage a portfolio of large to small accounts.
Work Experience :
Basic Qualifications : 4+ years of experience in management consulting, functional HR talent acquisition/talent management/learning/etc., customer success, or account management
Preferred Qualifications :
– 6+ years of experience in or more areas of consulting, testing, support, functional HR talent acquisition/talent management/learning/etc., customer success, and/or account management.
– Knowledge of how enterprise implementations, professional services, support processes work – will be a definite plus.
– Experience in AI powered technologies in the HR space or working at a fast-growing technology/SaaS company
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Experience in providing trainings, demos, and participate in webinars/conferences
We are a team of self-starters who excel in their fields. We believe in giving you responsibility, not a task. We expect you to take ownership and pride in the work you are doing and see the positive impact of your work on your colleagues and our customers. We believe in providing transparency and support, so you can do the best work of your career.
Here’s how an Opportunity with PHENOM is Beneficial :
– You will get to work with Best In Industry Class of Talent
– You will get to work on latest cutting edge technologies
– You will experience working in a fast-paced & challenging environment
– You work will always be recognized & rightly appreciated with growth in career & monetary aspects as per the industry standards.