At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to support merchants based in our SEA market. This CSM team delivers world-class service in making our merchants successful. This is achieved by building lasting relationships with key leaders in merchant organizations. You will be the primary owner and serve as a trusted advisor to proactively drive the adoption of new services and products, uncover roadblocks, and act as a merchant advocate with internal teams to build the best-in-class customer success function for Payments.
- Proactively review merchants’ operating environments to deliver merchant education and best-practice sharing
- Collaborate with Sales and Technical teams to align and deliver an experience to make a merchant’s business successful in payments
- Perform period business reviews with C-Level executives, and technical, and non-technical contacts, requiring your ability to adapt your messaging delivery
- Develop Customer Success Plans with key merchant contacts with merchants to detail growth opportunities and optimization
- Develop and facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews with internal stakeholders
- Drive merchant retention through ongoing relationship management and churn, mitigation/negotiation
- Leverage domain and merchant knowledge to effectively communicate how PayPal drives value to the merchant (tailoring messaging to value drivers relevant to the merchant and job title)
- Advocate and liaise with internal teams, including product, technical support, etc. to improve the merchant experience
- Deliver against non-revenue bearing opportunities
- Handover revenue-bearing opportunities to sales and provide support during the sales process of inorganic growth
- Expertise In servicing across all products, familiarity with the product portfolio, ability to ensure the latest integrations, and translating product capabilities into key merchant drivers
- Provide reactive servicing for production outages, refund approvals, brand risk product escalations, charge-back adjudications, etc.
- Address compliance, risk, and regulatory concerns, field incoming reporting and reconciliation questions, and address questions and complete formal analyses on declines and interchange.
- Complete periodic underwriting review
- Conduct and manage co-marketing campaigns
- Minimum 4 years of customer success or account servicing experience with complex, enterprise solutions to Fortune 1000 companies
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple customers, developing opportunities, and exceeding business targets
- Proven consultative sales abilities and proven abilities to work well in a matrix environment, collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels within an organization
- Fluency in written and spoken English