Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever-growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been growing fast in Germany, Spain, and the UK. With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Our values 💙
PayFit is successful not only because of our product but because of our culture. Today, we are more than 1000 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values. It’s important to us that we:
👨👩👧👦 Care for each other
🌱 Always stay humble
🎯 Strive for excellence
💙 Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
The Opportunity ⭐️
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team; this person will play a vital part in our growth by building strategic relationships with our mid-market clients. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is personable, strategic, and commercially minded.
This Customer Success Manager will be a partner to our clients ensuring their voice is heard within the business and they see an ROI since adopting PayFit. We’re looking for a person to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving.
You will be joining a Customer Success team including Onboarding and Support, reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
What you’ll be doing 🤩 …
– Building strategic relationships with your customers to retain them and reduce churn
– Conducting quarterly business reviews with customers within your portfolio to enable the Product Team to better understand the pain point of our customers and help drive the roadmap in a more impactful way
– Identifying opportunities to upsell and cross-sell by understanding your customers’ needs and the value proposition of PayFit
– Supporting our Head of Customer Success as we develop our Customer Journey
– Working closely with the Product and Sales team to share the clients’ feedback: you are the voice of the customer!
– Identifying opportunities for positive reviews, referrals, and testimonials
– Continually contributing to process improvements within the Customer Success function
We’d love to meet someone with 😍 …
– 2+ years of customer-facing experience in a B2B SaaS environment
– The hunger for success and desire to be a part of a fast-growing tech company
– A positive attitude and is highly motivated, with the ability to be entrepreneurial, creative, and intellectually curious
– A strategic and process-driven approach, always looking for potential solutions to solve problems
– A commercially oriented approach
– Excellent communication skills, both written and speaking to build good relationships internally and externally
– Customer-centricity, who’s dedicated to the best outcome for the customer
– That is proactive, organized and has sound analytical/problem-solving skills
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Experience with SaaS and CRM systems; for example Salesforce
In return for this, we will offer you 💜…
– The opportunity to ‘Work from anywhere – use the office or any other location as your daily working environment (including internationally for up to 6 months of the year)
– The opportunity to visit and work from our PayFit offices in London, Paris, Berlin, and Barcelona
– Private medical insurance with Vitality
– UK Team Bonuses for reaching growth milestones.
– 1 day off per year to volunteer for non-profits and charitable organizations
– We cover 50% of your travel-to-work costs
– We have fortnightly fruit packages delivered to your house (to help you get your 5 a day!)
– Weekly Deliveroo credit to spend on meals of your choice
– 25 days holiday per year
– A beautiful office in Farringdon with fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy
– Regular social events
Hiring Process ⚙️
– Screening call with our People team
– Interview with our Head of Customer Success
– Interview with the Sales Manager
– Interview with our Country Manager
– Meet the team