parcelLab, the leading Operations Experience Management platform, is growing internationally! We’re looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Global Professional Services team. As a digital-first company, we offer great flexibility in working location. Therefore, you can work from one of our offices in London or Munich or remotely within the UK, Germany, or Spain.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing customer retention and renewal processes. Your primary responsibilities will include regular interaction with new, existing, and potential customers, providing guidance to other Professional Services teams on how to best assist customers, and implementing customer service policies and procedures to improve their experience with parcelLab and our products.
As the primary point of contact for our customers, you will collaborate with various internal teams and account teams to oversee the post-sale experience, drive consumption, promote adoption, enhance customer satisfaction, and help customers grow their business on the parcelLab platform.
What you can expect:
- Onboarding – working with our Implementation team, you’ll guide our customers through the parcelLab platform ensuring they have the ability to utilise the platform to its full potential whilst advising on best practices
- Renewals – you’re planning the renewal journey with customers months ahead, and you’re able to demonstrate parcelLab’s value and what that looks like over multiple years
- Voice of the Customer you bring back the good, the bad, the ugly, warts and all, and work closely alongside the rest of the business to ensure the customer’s voice is being heard
- Upselling / Cross-selling – you’re constantly identifying areas of improvement and value for our customers
- Success Plans – Creation and maintenance of Success Plans and business reviews for your portfolio of accounts
- Navigate Risk – sometimes the risk is inevitable, but the ability to be proactive, identify, and mitigate the risk is a must
- Process Improvements – Continuously improving and contributing to the way we work as a company
What you need to succeed:
- 6+ years of dedicated experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Experience or exposure across a B2B SaaS company with a technical level of product understanding
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent listening skills
- A detail-orientated approach, allowing you to quickly ascertain key priorities
- Proven troubleshooting & problem-solving skills, and a keen interest in Customer Excellence and Success
- A strong teamwork ethic with the confidence to work autonomously
Perks & Benefits:
🧠 Plenty of room for your own ideas…space to try, fail and learn!
🛳 Comprehensive 30-60-90 day onboarding plan in place from the very first day to help you integrate seamlessly with the rest of the company and understand new responsibilities
🏝 As a digital-first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you. Not close to one of our offices No problem! Find yourself a co-working space instead, and we’ll pay
🪴 Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants, or great tech accessories!), and all this alongside the latest MacBook or PC
🚀 Career development opportunities, including our Leadership Development Program and our Future Leaders Program, as well as online language courses, available budgets for further training and access to LinkedIn Learning
🧘🏽♀️ Stay grounded with our free meditation, mindfulness and coaching sessions via our mental wellbeing platform nilo.health
🎉 Regular company retreats, parcelLab events (in-person and online), local and regional meet-ups, as well as team off-sites
🌏 Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team made up of over 34 different nationalities; and with a five-star rating for company culture and employee experience on Glassdoor, you’ll love working here!
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 550+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Lidl, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London and Boston, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
– Monitor over six million shipments per day
– Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
– Send around thirteen million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
– Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
– Creating over 40 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success as we continue to improve the post-sales customer journey for millions of people every day.