At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Account Customer Success Managers serve with an account-centric focus managing the customer lifecycle and serving as the Voice of the Customer. In this role, you will operate as the point of contact for the post-sales journey driving adoption and consumption across the breadth of Palo Alto Networks’ products.
Account Customer Success Managers operate across Cyber, Cloud, and Network Ops technologies paired with subject matter experts. We work with customers to deliver value and maximize the security & value of their investments in Palo Alto Networks products. In this role, you will work closely with CISOs, CTOs, and Security, Cloud, Network and other technical teams throughout the world’s largest and most well-known organizations.
- Account Management
- Key account ownership and relationship management for Palo Alto Networks’ largest customers
- Operate as primary point of contact for multiple product lines supporting the customer journey
- Operating cross-functionally with clients, end user through C-suite, and internal partners across product lines – Cloud, DevSecOps, Network, and AI security
- Customer Impact
- Own customer planning, deployment, account-level reviews, and escalations
- Builds and manages customized product delivery to the customer’s tech environment
- Partner with the Sales team to develop success plans, assess customer health, identify expansion opportunities, and ensure renewals
- Partner with the Professional Services team for implementations and extended expertise deployments
- Engage and coordinate customer delivery across Palo Alto Networks team members including engineering and professional services
- 6+ years of professional experience in a customer-facing role, managing high-touch, high-visibility post-sales engagements
- Specialization in software product and service delivery to strategic customers with expertise in 1+ of the following areas
- Cloud Security
- Network Security
- Security Operations
- Proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers, including the ability to interact with C-suite through client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Expertise in managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions
- Thrive in a matrixed, team environment, anchored by our values of Collaboration, Disruption, Execution, Inclusion, and Integrity
- Bonus – Client-focused program management
- Bonus – Skilled in customer success software (i.e. Gainsight, Salesforce, Smartsheet, Clarizen, Jira)
- Travel – Open to occasional travel according to the need for strategic customer engagement and on-site – Potential for 10-15%
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/commissioned roles) is expected to be between $93,200/yr to $150,700/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.