OutSystems is the pioneer of the fast-growing high-performance low-code development market. The company empowers organizations to innovate their businesses through software, and we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
The OutSystems high-performance low-code platform is considered one of the leading application development solutions by customers, analysts such as Gartner and Forrester, and partners around the world. The platform gives organizations – from small and mid-sized businesses to enterprises – the tools to build, deliver, manage and evolve mobile and web applications that are unique to their businesses. With high-productivity, AI-assisted tools, customers can tackle any strategic challenge – from modernizing and integrating their existing applications, to automating business and workplace processes and creating exceptional customer apps and experiences. Solutions built with OutSystems are secure, resilient, cloud-native, built to scale, and can be continuously evolved.
OutSystems is a truly global organization, with customers across 87 countries and 22 industries, more than 400 partners, and a 600,000-developer community. The company is known for creating a culture of innovation inside its customer organizations, with many working with OutSystems for more than a decade.
Founded in 2001 in Portugal, we have offices in Lisbon, the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, France, the UAE, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Australia, and of course a thriving and collaborative worldwide community of remote employees. OutSystems continuously receives leadership recognition from the top analyst firms, the CODiE Awards, SD Times 100, Cloud100, and other influential groups.
Our team members are at the core of a dynamic, industry-leading company that is helping organizations of all sizes across the globe innovate their businesses through the power of software.
About This Role
OutSystems is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join us in EMEA. In this role, you will serve as the OutSystems trusted adviser in all technical aspects to our customers, providing personalized and proactive guidance, ensuring they realize the full value from OutSystems products and solutions across the global enterprise. You will also work as a Senior resource in the wider Customer Success Engineering team in EMEA.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will successfully balance strong trust relationships with customers by gaining an understanding of their IT landscape, internal processes, and business needs to determine the best possible course of action for technology adoption and expansion. Additionally, you will need to become (if you aren’t already one) an OutSystems expert so that you can assist our customer’s development teams focused on the delivery of the solution by providing guidance on OutSystems development best practices, overseeing the solution architecture design and overall technical quality. As Customer Success Engineer you will additionally be responsible for coaching more junior team members in the team.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Ensuring smooth execution of the Customer Success Engineering team processes
- Working closely with key Field stakeholders in the EMEA region at OutSystems
- Engage @ scale to all new customers ensuring they have all they need in the early phases of adoption
- Perform technical reviews and share knowledge to identify and prevent potential issues
- Understand your customers’ OutSystems ecosystem and IT landscape
- Provide excellent customer engagement regarding their OutSystems use
- Catalog, categorize, and share common customer issues with other OutSystems teams
- Serve as a customer advocate within OutSystems
- Deliver key OutSystems product road map updates and assist customers with upgrades
- 3+ years of Mobile and/or Web application development, administration, or architecture experience
- OutSystems development and administration experience is strongly preferred
- Experience as Technical Team Lead or Technical Coach
- Experience working in professional services, support, engineering, sales engineering, development, or quality assurance (QA) organization
- Ability to manage and grow existing enterprise customer relationships by delivering relationship-based engagement
- Practical knowledge of modern IT infrastructure and networking, e.g. VPN, firewalls, cloud providers, container technologies, PaaS/IaaS vendors, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to explain complex information to customers clearly and concisely
Location: Portugal- remote OR Europe-remote
What do we have to offer you?
- A company that continues to grow, change and innovate, and gives our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- Real career opportunities. We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility, but we also offer the possibility for lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering specific skills.
- Work with colleagues that are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you – and a team that is global.
- A company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork, and excellence (as promised in our Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered every day.)
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and sometimes even uncover a better way.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’d love to hear from you!
OutSystems nurtures an inclusive culture of diversity, where everyone feels empowered to be their authentic self and perform at their best. A company that embraces the creativity and innovation that comes through diverse perspectives. We are committed to creating a team that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration regardless of race, place of origin, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.