Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We’re dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don’t think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don’t want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Customer Success acts as the trusted advisor to our customers, helping Sales Leaders shape their strategy and drive measurable business impact. We are the pioneers in the sales execution platform. We are a global team supporting our customers, handling all post sales and implementation that works directly with our customers to drive strategic, long term value. We are the voice of the customer working with internal product teams to release new features and enhancements to better your experience with Outreach. We work strategically with customers helping them achieve their goals and then partner with our Growth Account Executives to drive renewal strategy. We work closely with our internal support team to help with any technical issues and escalations and advocate on behalf of our customers. Our Customer Success team has dedicated enablement support through onboarding and additional enablement resources such as Outreach University. Not only are we Company Ambassadors sharing the value of Outreach but we strive to be the experts on our products, the Sales Execution platform, and contextualize together how Outreach delivers value for our customers.
As an Enterprise CSM, you’ll be making an impact with some of the world’s most exciting, growth stage brands, offering best practices and industry knowledge, and acting as the voice of the customer within Outreach. As a result, your success and learning will contribute meaningfully to the organization’s success. A successful team member will be collaborative in their approach while advocating for customer needs to improve product, positioning, and capabilities.
This position can be remote, if you are located in either the Pacific or Central time Zones. #LIRemote
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- You actively and skillfully evaluate information gathered from observation and communication. You understand that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to solving problems, and you use data and solid judgment to back up your approach. You connect the dots between objectives and activities and can respond effectively to what your customer needs versus what your customer asks. You are highly curious and effective with discovery.
- You are collaborative in nature and can work in harmony with internal cross functional teams (Product, Sales, Services, Support) to advocate for your customer.
- Focusing on the actions and behaviors that influence outcomes and hold yourself and your customers accountable
- Understanding the big picture and being consistent in your efforts to guide customers on the path to success. This includes anticipating/resolving risks, strategically tapping internal resources, and maintaining precise alignment on success criteria
- As an active listener you are incredibly present, you pick up on the non-verbal cues and understand the tone of the conversation and how to communicate the right message to each audience member
- As a trusted advisor you are highly credible, able to engage internal and external stakeholders and align them to a shared vision. You know your customers, what they value, where they are in their maturity, and how to help them unlock their potential
Our Vision of You:
- 7-10 years of CSM, Account Management, or related experience in SaaS supporting business transformation and driving customer outcomes with a complex software platform
- Protecting renewals for a book of Enterprise customers through driving adoption of tools and influencing customers – you have consistently over-achieved
- Measuring software ROI
- Understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and strategies. Knowledge of the Sales Engagement space and content sequencing strategies.
- Exposure to Sales Engagement or Marketing Automation Software and how they integrate with CRMs
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women’s Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute’s Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status