The Construction and Engineering division (CEGBU) within Oracle has an opening for a people-focused Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Construction and Engineering team in the Melbourne region. The CEGBU has a suite of products covering portfolio planning, risk management, scheduling, information management, and contract and payment management. This role focuses on our SaaS products which include Aconex, OPC, P6, Textura & Unifer.
The mission of the CSM is to ensure that each customer in their portfolio has a successful relationship with Oracle. This is a proactive role responsible for managing a portfolio of approximately 15-20 clients located in Australia & New Zealand.
As an advocate for their customers, the CSM has an in-depth understanding of their clients and what they wish to achieve through their engagement with the CEGBU. They use this knowledge to design, build and execute plans to improve adoption, engagement, and growth. Whilst not being the technical expert they understand the products and know their value propositions and the niche that they fill in the market. The CSM collaborates with cross-functional teams such as pre-sales, professional services, products and support in order to secure successful customer outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and grow relationships to ensure adoption, expansion & retention
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor by having an in-depth understanding of your client’s business and how the CEGBU products can help assist with business problems
- Be in regular contact with the customer ensuring that they are tracking their goals, that they are aware of new releases and the benefits that these will bring to their business
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks that may impact a positive relationship and/or renewal
- Regularly report on customer health and actions proposed and/or taken to positively increase customer health
- Keep up to date with product releases updating your understanding of product value propositions across the suite of products.
- Participate in the team bringing your unique perspectives to the table and helping the team to continuously improve
- Advocate for your clients driving towards win-win solutions
- Display a client mindset and knowledge of Oracle enabling you to pull in the right people in at the right times.
- Work is expected to be a mix of remote and in-person (in line with current COVID requirements)
- Passionate about building relationships and growing a network of contacts
- 3+ years of customer relationship experience (SaaS experience is preferred)
- An adaptable self-starter who takes initiative
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive attitude & enjoys celebrating customer and team success
- Collaborative, ability to work with multiple departments/roles
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting of our Electronic Support Services. As a primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
In this role, you will be considered the lead customer liaison for 4 -10 strategic, top-revenue Support accounts, and will attend one-on-one meetings with representatives of the strategic accounts. You will be responsible for managing internal projects, such as creating internal training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of businesses, identifying and driving productivity improvement opportunities, and coordinating, preparing, and qualifying Premier Analysts for Customer Visits and employee mentoring.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Because of the nature of this position, a proven track record of demonstrated working skills including, but not limited to, excellent verbal and written communication skills, project management skills, ability to multitask and work under pressure, and (most importantly) an unabbreviated commitment to ensuring customer success. Bachelor*s Degree in either communications or information systems, previous account management and customer-focused experience, training experience in a software environment, prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle*s products, and six years of related experience.