Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investments from Morgan Stanley, HPE, and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, our mission is to simplify and transform IT operations. OpsRamp is an IT operations management (ITOM) platform that allows enterprise IT teams and managed service providers to control the chaos of modern digital infrastructure. We do this through hybrid discovery and monitoring, event and incident management, remediation, and automation, powered by AI. We help our enterprise and MSP customers avoid costly outages and performance issues that result in lost revenue and productivity.
It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
The Customer Success Lead/Technical Architect position is a critical role within the Customer Success Team, where your goal is to ensure the success of our customers. As a Client Success Lead for Enterprise Accounts, you’ll be managing a group of our Enterprise/GSI/OEM clients – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
What You’ll Do
Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their clients and predictable growth for their business by:
- Taking responsibility for your customer portfolio, customer satisfaction, and success, churn, securing renewals, growth, and scaling of customer programs.
- Being accountable for renewal and upselling customer quota
- Strategic account planning of customer portfolio. Stakeholder mapping, opening up and identifying opportunities for expansion outside of the current program.
- Work alongside the Customer Success Solution Architects to maximize the adoption and business value of the OpsRamp platform in customer enterprise environments. You’ll be required to travel to client sites, as needed.
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge. Do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Create customer deliverables (QBR presentations, e2e demos, business process enhancements, strategy recommendations, and updates) suitable for a diverse set of constituents from senior executives to application end users
- Bring together all workstreams from Shared Services, Education, support, and any other active engagements to ensure both internal and external stakeholders are appraised on progress.
- Closely communicate and collaborate with the appropriate cross-functional teams such as Billing, Product Management, Engineering, etc, and coordinate touchpoints as required.
- Represent OpsRamp as a domain and product expert in customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and online in both customer-facing and internal communities
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the customer’s organization to enable a great customer experience and capture any concerns from a commercial perspective.
- Own the business relationship with a portfolio of accounts, and partner with the other members of the account team (Customer Success Manager, Regional Sales Director, and Customer Solutions Architect) to define and execute the account strategy.
- Work closely with our management, sales, marketing, technical, and product team to improve the OpsRamp product and our processes – you are the voice of the customer
- Have at least 10-15 years of experience and proven success in one or more of the following: customer success, Service delivery, account management, pre-sales, Solution Architecture, consulting (Enterprise B2B SaaS preferred)
- Are an outstanding relationship builder with excellent presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- Have owned and exceeded revenue targets for customer retention and growth
- Have managed, maintained, and developed customer relationships within enterprise and matrix organizations
- Have helped customers realize a new vision and adopt business change
- Have exceptional time management skills – You take ownership of your work, and the results you deliver, and you are happily juggling multiple tasks and priorities
- Possess creativity and the ability to learn and adjust on the go – you are an expert problem solver
- Are detail oriented with a passion for technology
- Have great teamwork skills and willingness to have fun
- 10-15 years experience, preferably in the IT management (ITOM)/APM fields.
- At least 5+ years experience in senior customer-facing positions as a Program Architect or Lead Solution Architect.
- Knowledge of infrastructure or systems domain – Compute, Network, Storage, Cloud.
- An in-depth understanding of infrastructure management and intelligent automation is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical, self-motivated, and quick on-the-job learning skills.
- Effectively multitask between initiatives with minimal oversight and provide a positive customer service attitude.