Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. We empower people around the globe to reach services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account, or completing a high-value transaction where identity is key. We built a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core and were awarded the ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ awards at CogX.
Onfido is an established pre-IPO technology company with a prominent position in the global marketplace that has been repeatedly recognized for excellence in performance and innovation. In 2021 we were awarded ‘Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Hot Company’ by CyberDefense Global Infosec Awards, ‘Fraud Prevention Innovation of the Year at the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We’ve received over $200 million in funding from investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with thousands of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion-dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support identities from 195 countries and 2,500+ document types. Our recent growth is fuelled by continued increasing demand in the United States – where we’ve grown in year-over-year sales by 264% – as more enterprise organizations accelerate their digital transformation plans with Onfido.
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems.
We’re looking for a dynamic Senior Customer Success Manager to grow, nurture and retain our accounts across Central and Southern EMEA.
You will proactively manage a portfolio of accounts throughout the Onfido customer lifecycle. By maintaining excellent relationships with client-side senior managers, you’ll deeply understand their priorities and problems.
In doing so you’ll help maximize partnership and revenue opportunities for Onfido. Ensuring our customers have the very best Onfido experience includes project management, driving problem resolution, running EBRs, and working on success plans with customers to grow the partnership.
The Senior CSM will be ultimately accountable for customers’ usage of the product and the realization of value from their investment.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Onfido you will:
- Manage an existing Book of Business for upper Midmarket and Enterprise customers (focus on ongoing usage revenue, on-time renewals, and identifying growth opportunities)
- Work side-by-side with our Account Executive, Renewal, and Product teams to retain a strong service offering and deliver the best Onfido experience possible to our customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Together with our onboarding team, ensure a smooth client onboarding, change management, and integration phase
- Understand customer objectives, set measurable targets, and help customers achieve those outcomes
- Coordinate Executive Business Reviews with customers that address technical, strategic, and commercial objectives
- Monitor customer performance metrics and make specific recommendations for improvement
- Develop deep product and subject matter expertise
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with internal partners
- Quickly learn, master, apply, and position technical knowledge related to the Onfido platform and competitor offerings
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell Onfido products, increase usage and, when appropriate, work with the Account Executive so that they can drive growth with the customer that is based on value and outcomes for the customer
- Develop and manage long-term partnerships with key customers and stakeholders
- Focus on personal and team development to improve team performance to enable us to scale more effectively (best practice sharing)
- Take on primary ownership and accountability for meeting and exceeding usage targets, customer retention and satisfaction
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager who has a combination of:
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success/ Sales Engineering/ Technical Account Management / Professional Services or similar
- Experience in managing a Book of Business with an average customer value of £200 to £500k+ along with quarterly KPIs such as revenue usage and retention rates
- Ability to organize and manage multiple and competing priorities
- Experience using technology, business intelligence tools, metrics, and reporting to manage a customer relationship
- The ability to resolve a number of complex issues on their own, without the need to always ask for technical or subject matter assistance
- Good commercial business and technical acumen in understanding client challenges with IT development and deployment, especially in the SaaS market
- Business solutions focus, with emphasis on helping customers meet business outcomes
- Demonstrable Stakeholder Management skills, both within service providers and customer teams
- Service Delivery skills being comfortable monitoring performance and dealing with issue management, resolving problems that help the client and the service provider
- Evidence of good data analytical skills
- Patience, positive attitude, and strong relationship-building skills
- Strong organization, time management, and project management skills
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Strong self-motivation with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Adaptability to change
Desired industry expertise:
- Knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IAM), Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) or digital identity verification (IDV)
- A background in payments, cybersecurity, RegTech/Fintech or FS industries
Onfido’s share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work, and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user/customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation, and innovating to make things better
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan, and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritize health, wellbeing, exercise, and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focused heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness, and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities, and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility, and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race, or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.