Nuvei – Customer Success Manager
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing Digital Assets relations management team. Reporting to our Director of Customer Success, you will be supporting the team in managing relationships with our customers who are using our products with a key focus on service and commercial aspects, e.g. product knowledge sharing, product improvement, business growth via upsell of current services and cross-sell of new solutions.
- Engage with Nuvei’s strategic partners to build/strengthen relationships, understand their business needs, and convey Nuvei’s value
- Analyze performance, identify partners that are not maximizing their potential, and drive them to greater success and growth
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Nuvei’s products and services, assist customers with questions, and suggest the best course of action for any issue they encounter
- Act as the customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, risk, compliance sales, and finance
- Have an expert understanding of customer’s business challenges and identify growth opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success positions within a software company – a must
- Experience working with clients who are dynamic, vibrant, and passionate about bringing excellent service to their users
- The understanding that as a CSM in Nuvei, the partners trust you to get the job done, whatever and whenever it takes
- A Data-driven mindset with analytic skills that provides solutions and conclusions to complex problems
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and keep focused on the highest priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Very strong verbal and written English skills.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station.