Remote – AUS
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Customer Success Manager will help our top customers get the most out of their Nintex investments, by driving adoption, usage, and retention. Ultimately, by accomplishing these pieces and building a strong trusted advisor relationship with key leaders and executives at our clients, they will organically create account growth and expansion across our platform.
The Customer Success Manager will advise and guide customers, helping them achieve their success metrics by sharing use cases and collaborating to overcome challenges. In addition to maintaining this close relationship with their customer contacts, they’ll also buddy up with teammates to host events to benefit our broad customer base, such as Regional User Groups.
Your contribution will be:
Adoption and Utilisation of Nintex Products
You will coordinate with Nintex Account Managers and Renewals on each customer in your portfolio to develop a success plan that is co-delivered between Sales and the Customer Success Manager role. You will proactively help customers address their requirements and assess their met and unmet needs. You will recommend solutions that optimize value for the customer, solution delivery partner, and Nintex
Delivering workshops for the customer to determine the next logical use of Nintex.
Partnering with the Sales team on:
- Customer feedback of interest
- Driving usage and adoption
- Insights on potential upsell opportunities
Monitoring customer service for support issues raised, overcoming technical roadblocks, and escalating at-risk accounts as necessary.
You will be the voice from the field and gain intelligence on what our customers and partner do with our product to improve their businesses. You will drive business-relevant content to our customers.
Building a trusted advisor relationship by adding value to ongoing customer communication
- Championing Nintex learning opportunities to your customer
- Capturing product feedback and feature gaps from customers and delivering to R&D
To be successful we think you need:
- Experience with automation of processes (workflow or RPA technologies)
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Suite (SharePoint), Salesforce or other SaaS products that connect to the suite of Nintex products
- Knowledge of Nintex Automation suite (a plus); the individual products may include (and have been formally known as) Nintex, K2, Kryon, Drawloop, among others
- Expertise in Business Process Management, or related project/program management
- Previous Enterprise customer experience in a similar role in the software industry
- Proven background of working with clients to increase retention and expansion opportunities
- A passion for technology and how it can assist businesses to achieve their goals
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.
“We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”