At NEXTDC we are building the heart of Australia’s high-tech future. We design, build and operate world-class, next-generation data centers, using cutting-edge, environmentally efficient infrastructure to service the broad requirements of local and international companies.
As an Australian head office, ASX100 listed company we currently operate 12 data centers across Australian 6 cities, with future national and international expansion planned.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people, and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do, and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data center services company.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will own the success of NEXTDC’s Customers ensuring a seamless onboarding, project delivery lifecycle, adoption, and renewal.
- Success with, effective communication to, and management of, project stakeholders, including customers, internal sales, finance, facilities, engineering, 3rd party contractors, and Customer Experience teams to ensure successful delivery of client solutions and project outcomes.
- Assist in the Project Management of the pre-planning, detailed design, procurement & installation of non-standard solution projects within the data centers.
- Project Manage the provisioning of customer solutions by the Facilities Team or by external contractors, including liaison and coordination with the Customer project manager.
- Manage provisioning and delivery performance reports to an agreed schedule or upon request.
- Participate in ongoing client service review meetings, covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes.
- Obtaining vendor quotes, Purchase order creation, signing off of invoices, etc. to ensure successful solution delivery.
This is an initial 6-month Fixed Term position.
- Proven Project coordination skills and the ability to effectively implement these in a telecommunications/IT environment.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
This opportunity will see you working with world leaders in our space. Join our journey now and be an integral part of our success.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Service Delivery and Project Coordination similar position
- Customer-facing/relationship management
- Data Centre experience (desirable)
- Degree in IT/Business or similar (desirable)
- Opportunity to be a vital part of NEXTDC
- Inclusive, diverse, and values-driven working culture
- Hybrid working practices
- Awesome employee benefits (gifted share options, NEXTDC days, volunteer days, professional development, holistic well-being and mental health programs, and more)
- Great opportunities to progress within our company (grow as we grow)
Our mission is to continue building a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents the communities in which we operate.
Make NEXTDC your next move.