Passion for technology drives us, but it’s an innovation that defines us. From design to development and support to management, Neudesic offers decades of experience, proven frameworks, and a disciplined approach to quickly deliver reliable, quality solutions that help our customers go to market faster.
What sets us apart from the rest, is an amazing collection of people who live and lead with our core values. We believe that everyone should be Passionate about what they do, Disciplined to the core, Innovative by nature, committed to a Team, and conduct themselves with Integrity. If these attributes mean something to you – we’d like to hear from you.
As a seasoned leader in the Global Services space, you will be responsible for expanding partner relationships through expanding into new sales opportunities while continuing to develop and grow business with existing clients.
Your ability to build rapport with a partner and their client executives/stakeholders to understand their business needs, drive Neudesic solutions into partner ecosystems resulting in new business opportunities, and partner with our regional leadership team to deliver accurate estimates and proposals is key to overall success in this role.
- 10+ years of industry experience in solution selling, expanding client portfolios, and establishing client C-level relationships.
- Must have strong experience in technology solution selling to client leadership including C-level executives.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies with an understanding of the progression of client journeys.
- Experience in partner selling, understanding partners’ business by market, and supporting strategic regional plans to deliver on partner revenue and shared goals.
- Build trusted adviser relationships with the partner through a deep understanding of the partner’s local strategy and business imperatives.
- Share expert knowledge of Neudesic solutions, technology roadmaps, and initiatives to drive alignment across partner regional teams in expanding account partnerships, creation of account plans, and pipeline of business.
- Lead solution teams to create impactful and risk-mitigated proposals with an aptitude to present and deliver winning proposals.
- Experience in contract negotiations and contract closures with deal sizes from $100K to multi-million.
- Effective pipeline management driving to closure with an understanding of qualification based on company initiatives.
- Manage an effective partner rhythm to drive the success of account plans.
- Build and execute a strategic account plan that delivers key business opportunities.
- Strong understanding of consulting and managed services engagement models across technology and vertical disciplines.
- Work with the delivery teams and third-party vendors to ensure that project risks are minimized and project goals are met.
Neudesic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Neudesic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
Neudesic is an IBM subsidiary that has been acquired by IBM and will be integrated into the IBM organization. Neudesic will be the hiring entity. By proceeding with this application, you understand that Neudesic will share your personal information with other IBM companies involved in your recruitment process, wherever these are located. More Information on how IBM protects your personal information, including the safeguards in case of cross-border data transfer, is available here: https://www.ibm.com/us-en/privacy?lnk=flg-priv-usen