Netflix – Success Manager APAC
It’s an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We bring new stories to over 230+ million people in over 190 countries worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key growth factor is our ability to empower Netflix personnel to utilize in-house-built cutting-edge technology that maximizes studio/production efficiencies to facilitate the creation of the world’s best streaming content.
Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What is special about Netflix, among other things, is our Culture.
The Content & Business Product Success team uniquely sits between the teams developing the software products for Netflix Studio and the Studio employees & external partners who utilize these products to get their work done. We are a Success Team that actively engages with cross-functional teams from both organizations on a daily basis to help drive change management, lead user education, assist with go-to-market launch campaigns, positively influence product adoption, and partner in closing feedback loops to both end-user stakeholders and the Product teams. Our main goal is to empower all users (internal & external) of Netflix technology to do their jobs faster, easier, and smarter while gaining value toward their business goals. What we learn from doing this turns into feedback shared with the product teams that influences product development. If you are an early tech adopter and enjoy creating new pathways to help others do their best work and drive change/innovation, this is the space for you.
The Customer (User/Client) Success Manager is responsible for developing an education strategy and implementation of blended and scalable learning solutions for Netflix-built apps. CSMs will also foster relationships with our application user groups; define, evangelize, and manage our product feedback loop; and provide user health insights to our Product partners. This role requires global thinking and proactive regional partnership to reach internal and external users around the world. This person must be passionate about helping users gain value out of software and be able to understand nuanced workflows across several products that are connected in an ecosystem.
- Facilitate instructor-led training sessions for a portfolio of products.
- Act as the customer/user advocate (voice of the customer) for the Product organization; involves partnership with active stakeholder groups, and in some cases direct users, as well as partner insights teams like Support, Studio Insights, etc.
- The informed captain for driving APAC user success with a portfolio of products, which involves multiple simultaneous workstreams.
- Develop an education strategy that’s integrated with a product’s larger go-to-market strategy, creating tailored and scalable blended learning experiences for the product’s entire audience.
- Tailor the communications strategy to APAC users for new feature releases as necessary, ensuring that teams are aware of the impact on their workflows.
- Think and partner with CBP Success teammates to drive product engagement, adoption, and value to users.
- Establish clear and consistent pathways for driving impact that results in gaining user (internal and external) value from the product and communication of feedback therein to product development teams.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of all training materials for a domain of products.
- Build strong relationships and trust with business partners, SMEs, and users to effectively advocate with and on behalf of them to product development teams.
- Gather unstructured user feedback and communicate that feedback in partnership with Support and Insights teams to share holistic insights where it’s most impactful to inform product development.
- Engage with data to drive storytelling on behalf of users that reports customer/user health to Product and Business stakeholders and contributes to Product decisions.
The ideal candidate:
- Will thrive in our Culture;
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Has 3 -5 years of Customer Success experience.
- Flexibility amid an ever-changing and growing environment and ability to create clarity amid ambiguity.
- Is willing and able to run lean with a DIY mentality that inspires others around them to do the same.
- Aptitude for analyzing data, finding the story within, and using it to drive decisions.
- Has a strong understanding of studio/production workflows and the streaming entertainment industry in general.
- Ability to implement blended learning programs (set goals, create materials, gather data, measure effectiveness)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an affinity for simplifying complex workflows and motivating users to engage with new technologies.
- Communicates well and leads comfortably in multicultural, large, and small group settings.
- Is passionate about learning new ideas/technology and driving change management by helping others overcome legacy thinking.
- Has experience with G Suite and is comfortable learning & using a set of productivity and CRM tooling.
Does this sound interesting but overwhelming? Please don’t self-select; let’s figure it out together. We’d love to talk to you!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status, or disability status.