When you work at Nasdaq, you’re working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be created, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunities, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting an inclusive culture where we’re all valued for our unique perspectives.
Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology as a means to free people up to work together more productively and effectively by centralizing data, analytics, and market intelligence.
Here, we’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Not only is it our responsibility to do better, but we also need representative voices to power the fresh thinking that is vital for our business and our clients.
What We Offer
Nasdaq Trade Surveillance (NTS) is the world’s leading provider of surveillance and compliance technology. NTS offers our customers a cloud-hosted technology, which provides compliance officers with the tools needed for monitoring and linking trading activity across multiple venues and asset classes. Our clients include tier-one banks, stock exchanges, regulators, and other market participants who use our software as their primary tool
for market monitoring.
As our customer base grows, we are looking to add a Customer Success Manager to join a team of highly motivated technology and finance experts in the surveillance space as part of a globally distributed team. In this role, your core focus will be to build strong relationships with customers and to ensure they are optimizing our NTS product/service to receive the highest return on investment. You will become a subject matter expert and know the ins and outs of our product/service to properly educate customers and to effectively communicate with a variety of personalities and technical backgrounds.
You can expect an autonomous but fast-paced work environment where you are recognized for your results and ability to drive things forward. Every day brings many opportunities to learn and grow and rewards with the global impact we create.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary package, incredible private health insurance, MPF, an employee stock purchase plan, paid annual and parental leave, gym sponsorship, and more.
What You Will Do
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Provide proactive strategy with the assigned customer accounts
- Work and meet with customers regularly to ensure they are leveraging NTS effectively and finding value in our services
- Serve as an NTS subject matter expert (SME) providing guidance and addressing challenges on work/project management and collaboration to customers
- Work closely with members of the Sales, Marketing, Client Support, Service Delivery, Product Management, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing and documenting customer feedback and enhancement requests to Product Management and Development
- Manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share tools, processes, and best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Identify and prioritize product/service updates that reflect customer requests, industry, market, and competitor trends and report to key Nasdaq stakeholders regularly
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal – measured through renewal rate, NPS, and other metrics that measure customer sentiment
What We Expect
- Equivalent experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance, Customer Success, Customer Support, Business Development, Account Management, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in customer success or account management
- Knowledge of financial markets, financial regulations, trading asset classes, and investment banking structure/services
- Possesses technical aptitude to navigate complex regulations, technical questions/solutions, issue/escalation management
- Proven experience building strong customer relationships
- Excellent in written and verbal communication, including strong presentation skills
- Extremely organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce, and other CRM tools
What Would Be Helpful
- Prior experience with the NTS product (previously SMARTS)
- Proficiency in Mandarin and Cantonese
Does It Sound Like You?
Please follow through by clicking the “Apply” link and submitting your application. If your skills and experience are a match, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime, please visit our website and social media channels to learn more about our innovative business, inclusive culture, and where a career at Nasdaq can take you.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal-opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.