This role is key in helping us drive our mission of high-quality delivery and unparalleled customer experience. As a Customer Success Manager, you are directly involved in all sales activities and develop relationships with prospects as well as current customers. As part of the Growth Team, you are directly impacting the management of accounts, ensuring clients are satisfied, and generating new sales opportunities through direct initiatives.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer satisfaction as they transition from the Sales & Implementation cycles, then to Support.
- Fortify relationships by becoming a domain expert and product superuser.
- Identify, manage, and lead upselling opportunities and cross-selling (organic growth).
- Accurately forecast, track, and communicate sales leads and opportunities.
- Represent customer needs and issues internally, across departments.
- Act as the customer’s main point of contact and interact with each department to maximize the quality of the implementation process.
- Nurture relationships that will garnish strong references and generate referrals.
- Drive product improvements on various fronts by collaborating with our Product Management team.
- Bachelors in business or other related fields.
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar position or solution consulting role.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Experience with large-enterprise software selling (SaaS is a plus) including contract negotiations.
- A human resource and/or Finance background is desirable.
- Experience managing clients in accounting and/or HR is desirable.
- Ability to discuss business concepts with C-level executives.
- Business Fluent in both French and English
Good To Have
- MBA or equivalent.
- Business consultative experience (management consulting, financial analysis, corporate finance, business development, organizational transformation).
Who We Are
Nakisa is a global leader in enterprise business solutions for Organization Design and Accounting, and Compliance. Nakisa delivers innovative, forward-thinking, and robust human resource (HR) and financial management solutions that advance business strategies. Our vision is to resolve the most complex problems of every enterprise customer. Our solutions are being used by the Fortune 1000 of today.
We bring together diverse and bright minds to offer amazing software products. We believe the key to our success is our unity in thought and action. As we are continuously improving, we work hard to ensure Nakisa’s values (Fairness, Integrity, Service, and Humility) drive our behaviors at all levels. Our solutions have excelled in the market. We are committed to excellence in its delivery and implementation, aiming for our customers to have the best possible experience in their journey with Nakisa. We’re recognized as one of the best Canadian employers, having been named one of Montreal’s top employers of 2022, as well as one of Canada’s best employers for recent graduates.
Our people and our culture are the keys to our success: hear from the team.